Apache Ant

New season on MasterWork - November 2022

image.png

What's up with the content factory? 

The factory started to wirh, Masterwork is going to be in November, 2022 - I won't tell the final date, so check for the updates of this topic please. 

Can you share your plans?

• I'll share all together with preliminary announcement, it will appear instead of this topic;
  • It's possibly one of the most interesting seasons of our product from the point of view by game design and technical upgrade;
  • For now we are closing patch-notes for МВЕ (yes, there will be several) and update promo-page for МВЕ, you will be pleasantly surprised;

What should we wait in this topic next?

• First post - preliminary announcement with short description "What to wait" or "Basic ideas of the season", those who are already know our project understand about what presentation of information we are talking about, if not then you can find it here (2021) and here (2020).
  • Second post - new format (navigation about teamwork), here I will update it with new developments by our team before server starting (for example: TG bot, updater, promo-pages, vacancies, Wikipedia)
  • Third post - concept-server navigation with links on some more detailed topics of changing descroption

PS:
- Why MasterWork II, if it's the third opening?
- Every new season will be tagged by years (2020, 2021, 2022 etc.), Masterwork II and visual (logo) and in the name is a reference to Lineage II

With Love: 🖤 E-Global & Averia ❤️

• Apache Ant locked and unlocked this topic