Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

MasterWork ll: Saint Valentine's Day (Event)

Рекомендованные сообщения

st.val_eng.png

Dear friends!

Valentine's Day is very important for many people and we also didn't say aside.
We wish you to find your love and be happy! ❤️

We've also prepared special in-game event, more information in Patch Notes below 🙃

br_wedding_bouquet_i00.pngGifts for everyone

• Every player will get special item depending on character's gender.
    • Male characters will get: box_glove.pngBoxing Gloves (7 days);
      • Temporary personal item.
    • Female characters will get: br_wedding_bouquet_i00.pngFlower Bouquet (7 days).
      • Temporary personal item.
    • This items provide visual effects to spend some time with fun 😉

SideBar_EventIcon.png First part

• Duration: from 15.02 to 28.02;
  • Monsters all over the world will drop br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate, that you can exchange at NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine, that you can find in Ancient Acran City, Giran, Heine.
  • NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine can exchange your br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate for br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake, that can be used for:
    • 1 br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake = 5 br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate + 50.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • Open and get various items at random:
      • Special  love_scroll.png Scroll: Enchant Love Talisman needed to enchant love_talisman.png Love Talisman;
      • FamilyBox_Ench.pngEnchanted MW Box;
      • chest_of_dark_soul.pngChest with Life Stone;
      • etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S and etc_crystal_gold_i00.pngCrystal (S-Grade);
      • etc_bead_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone A and etc_crystal_silver_i00.pngCrystal (A-Grade);
      • etc_warding_orb_red_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - B, A, S;
      • trade_vit.png Multi-Colored Honey Rice Cake (tradable item);
      • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
      • br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will, archer_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Archer's Will and br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will;
      • etc_reagent_white_i00.pngpanel_2.pngGreater Healing Potion and br_cp_potion_i01.pngMW CP Potion;
      • br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake provides access to Instance zone (second part of the event).
  • Items that you can purchase at NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine:
    • box_glove.pngBoxing Gloves (non-tradable, infitine) = 50 br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate + 7.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • br_wedding_bouquet_i00.pngFlower Bouquet (non-tradable, infitine) = 50 br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate + 7.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
    • Special love_talisman.png Love Talisman (14 days).
      • love_talisman.png Love Talisman (14 days) = 10 br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate and 1.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
      • Temporary item. Duration - 14 days;
      • Personal item, cannot be traded;
      • Bonuses:
        • Combines effects from all yellow_def 32.jpg Passive Talismans;
          • Don't stack with regular passive talismans;
          • Will work in Grand Olympiad matches.
        • Can be upgraded with special love_scroll.png Scroll: Enchant Love Talisman, that you can get from br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake.
          • If enchanting is failed, enchanted item won't reset;
          • In order to use special ability you will need to spend br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate;
          • Talisman's active skill is not available during accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad;
          • Active skill bonuses of love_talisman.png Love Talisman:
            • When enchanted +1: Max. HP/CP/MP +1%;
            • When enchanted +2: Max. HP/CP/MP +3%, Speed +1;
            • When enchanted +3: Max. HP/CP/MP +5%, Speed +2, PvE damage +1%, MP consumption -2%;
            • When enchanted +4: Max. HP/CP/MP +7%, Speed +3, PvE damage +2%, MP consumption -3%;
            • When enchanted +5: Max. HP/CP/MP +10%, Speed +5, PvE damage +3%, MP consumption -5%;
            • When enchanted +6: Max. HP/CP/MP +12%, Speed +7, PvE damage +4%, MP consumption -7%;
            • When enchanted +7: Max. HP/CP/MP +15%, Speed +10, PvE damage +5%, MP consumption -10%.
  • Items:
    • box_glove.pngBoxing Gloves - Infinite, non-tradable item (purchased at NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine);
    • br_wedding_bouquet_i00.pngFlower Bouquet - Infinite, non-tradable item (purchased at NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine);
    • br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate - tradable item;
    • br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake - tradable item;
    • love_talisman.png Love Talisman - personal item;
    • love_scroll.png Scroll: Enchant Love Talisman - tradable item;
    • weapon_krono_bow_i00.png Cupid's Bow - temporary item (14 days) personal.
    • sweet_weapon.png Sweet Weapon - non-tradable item.

achiv_side.png Second part

• Event duration: from 15.02 to 28.02;
  • You can give NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine you br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake and he will send you to a special Instance Zone. If you score the best result of a day, you will be rewarded with a special prize. 
  • Description:
    • This zone is only for one character, cannot enter when in a group;
    • To enter instance zone you will need to give 1 br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake. If you want to enter zone again, you will need to give another br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake;
      • Your best result of the day will be saved. 
      • You can enter instance zone any number of times every day.
    • After being teleported, you will need to protect NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine from attacking loveless_orc.png Orcs;
      • Monsters will ignore you and only attack NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine;
      • First 3 waves will appear in a scripted sequence: middle passage, two side passages, middle and sides together;
      • The more time you spend inside, the more monsters will spawn in every wave;
      • NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine has only 100 HP, be careful!
    • You will have special bow that provides various skills that will help to deal with loveless_orc.png Orcs:
      • image.png Find your Love 
        • Cooldown: 1 second (cannot be lowered with buffs or any other effects);
        • Use time: 1 second;
        • Effect: Calms the monster.
      • image.png Love to All
        • Cooldown: 10 minutes (cannot be lowered with buffs or any other effects)
        • Use time: 2 seconds;
        • Effect: Calms all monsters in an area.
      • image.png Healing Love 
        • Cooldown: 3 minutes (cannot be lowered with buffs or any other effects);
        • Use time: 2 seconds;
        • Effect: Restores 20 HP to NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine.
    • Instance zone will be closed if:
      • NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine loses all HP;
      • Automatically after 10 minutes.
        • In this case you will get your guaranteed reward and another reward with certain chance, depending on number of monsters you stopped.
  • Reward:
    • Number of monsters you stop is saved in special database that will define highest result and reset;
    • Player that managed to score highest rank will get special reward, unique style for sweet_weapon.png Sweet Weapon. Weapon will look like candies.
      • This item can be only obtained through completion of instance zone. There is no other ways to obtain sweet_weapon.png Sweet Weapon  🙃

Love and be loved!

with ❤️❤️❤️, E-Global & Averia

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...