Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

NA Level 9 Clan seeking players to progress through end game content together. We are looking for individuals or CP's who would like to have a mutal clan experience helping each other out for content and gear. We raid and PVE together and are looking to grow in size in order to start making plays towards more game activites such as wars, fortresses, and castle seiges. NA is not a requirement, but 90% of our players are NA so playtimes for majority of the clan is around 13:00 - 22:00 (PST) - 22:00 - 07:00 (CET.) 

We  do not operate on the bullshit "inner circle of the clan gets all the loot and gear" mentality. If you play and help out with clan parties or activity, then the love will be returned. 

Our clan uses the "Discord" application for voice chat. If you would like a link to it or are interested in joining the clan, please feel free to reply to this post or reach out to any of our members in game. 

PM me anytime in game "YoungNastyMan" or shot message via ingame mail and I'll get back to you ASAP

- Google Translate - 

NA Level 9 A clan looking for players to co-op the final stage of the game. We are looking for people or CPs who would like to have a common clan experience, helping each other with content and equipment. We raid and PVE together and strive to grow in size to play more in-game activities such as wars, fortresses and castle sieges. NA is not a requirement, but 90% of our players are NA, so the game time for most clans is around 13:00 - 22:00 (PST) - 22:00 - 07:00 (CET).

We do not operate with the nonsense "the inner circle of the clan gets all the loot and equipment" mentality. If you play and help with clan parties or activities, then love will return to you.

Our clan uses the "Discord" application for voice chat. If you need a link to it or are interested in joining a clan, please reply to this message or contact any of our members in the game.

Drop me a line anytime in YoungNastyMan or send me a message via in-game mail and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Изменено пользователем FeelTheSwift
Clan Level Up

• 2 недели спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...