Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

MasterWork II: Game Shop

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear friends!
Introducing in-game store that will be available for new season MasterWork - 2022!

family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (MC) - donation currency, that can be purchased on Control panel, rates:
  • 10 Master Coins = 1 Dollar $;
  • Master Coins - can be traded, they can be sold or bought in-game, so all in-game store purchases are available for all players.
  • Master Coins - can be used for in-game trades instead of Adena in Giran trading zone.
  • MC rates directly related to Dollar $ and can be changed depending on the exchange rate of other currencies against the dollar.

Detailed information about Balance Replenishment, Discounts and Loyalty bonuses on MasterWork II (New Season)

Bonus system is available for balance replenishment:

Скрытый текст
  • From 100 to 149 you will get +1% coins;
  • From 150 to 199 you will get +2% coins;
  • From 200 to 249 you will get +3% coins.;
  • From 250 to 299 you will get +4% coins.;
  • From 300 to 349 you will get +5% coins.;
  • From 350 to 499 you will get +6% coins.;
  • From 500 to 999 you will get +7% coins.;
  • From 1000 to 1499 you will get +8% coins.;
  • From 1500 to 1999 you will get +9% coins.;
  • For 2000 and more you will get +10% coins.

For example, for 500 MC you will get additional 7% coins, 535 total.

Loyalty system is also available (applies discount to web store goods):

Скрытый текст
  • From 10 euros -1% 
  • From 30 euros -2%
  • From 50 euros -3%
  • From 100 euros -4%
  • From 300 euros -5%
  • From 500 euros -7%
  • From 1000 euros -10%
  • From 1500 euros -12%
  • From 2000 euros -15%
  • From 5000 euros -20%

For example, if your total donations is 1500 MC discount for 125 MC item will be 12%, means the price will be 109 MC

Detailed information about Premium Account and VIP status on MasterWork II (New season)

• g_scrl_vitality_point_up.png 7 days - 20 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin
  • g_scrl_vitality_point_up_2.png 30 days - 50 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin
  • g_scrl_vitality_point_up_3.png 100 days - 125 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin

Detailed information about Club manager Adventurers' Guide on MasterWork II (New Season)

• image.png 7 days - 15 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin
  • image.png 30 days - 35 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin
  • image.png 100 days - 90 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin

Detailed information about Starter Packages on MasterWork II

• 7549bb9cf15f66a0726a6fbef0a4ad4a.png Starter package - family_coin_i00.png 95 Master Coin
  • 81d81e6b49012acb5a072b8d6717d0d1.png Unique package - family_coin_i00.png 125 Master Coin

• Skill1220_0.jpg First profession - 150.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena or 10 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
  • Skill1230_0.jpg Second profession - 2.000.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena or 50 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin.
    • etc_exp_point_i00.pngetc_adena_i00.pngRewards for completing (not buying) class change quests - according to High Five (XP and Adena);
      • g-latus_box.png In addition to the standard rewards - for completing profession quests (but not buying them) - you will also get new personal rewards with various useful consumables.;
      • etc_lottery_card_i00.png You will receive D and C grade coupons both in the case of buying a profession and completing the quest.;
    • skill1177.png First class skills learned automatically;
    • etc_spell_books_hfighter_i00.png Second class skills require spellbooks to learn;
    • etc_eyeball_i00.png Third profession is only available by full quest.

• image.png Wolf
    • Level: 40 lvl;
    • Cost: 25 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin

• Etc_kukaburo_ocarina_i00_0.jpgEtc_buffalo_panpipe_i00_0.jpgEtc_cougar_chime_i00_0.jpg Kookaburra / Buffalo / Cougar
    • Level: 40 lvl;
    • Cost: 25 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
    • Kookaburra, Buffalo and Cougar - improved, now you will decide what your pet does: 
      • Pets will provide magic support (20 minutes) for master, both magical and physical buffs;
      • Pets will recover master's HP and MP.

On our server, pets have received pleasant changes and improvements, now you can have not only a chicken, but choose between three pets and this only affects the visual appearance:

• Etc-buffalo-panpipe-i00-0.jpg Baby Buffalo Panpipe;
  • Etc-cougar-chime-i00-0.jpg Baby Cougar Chime;
  • Etc-kukaburo-ocarina-i00-0.jpg Baby Kookaburra Ocarina.

Quests for the three pets listed above are now available from level 21.

At level 55, the pet evolves and gets additional abilities, namely:

• Skill1013_0.jpg MP Recharge - now it is NOT required to be in a combat stance;
  • Skill1217_0.jpg HP Health - now it is NOT required to be in a combat stance;
  • Skill1059_0.jpg Magic Buff;
  • Skill1068_0.jpg Fighter Buff.

You will find new skills in your pet's actions R85-talisman-hp-up-active-0.jpg Heal Control, R85-talisman-mp-up-active-0.jpg Recharge Control, R-talisman-pm-up-active-0.jpg Fighter Buff Control, R-talisman-mm-up-passive-0.jpg Mystical Buff Control.
With their help, you can control what you want to get from the Pet:

• Activated Heal and Recharge Control - disable the pet's HP and MP;
  • Activated Physical Buff Control, Mystical Buff Control - allow pets to apply 20-minute buffs to your character for Warrior and Mage, accordingly;
  • All pets fill in MP and HP without using a fighting stance.

Note that level 55 pets get the maximum buff level.

Скрытый текст

Fighter buff:

• Pet Blessed Body;
  • Pet Blessed Soul;
  • Pet Might;
  • Pet Shield;
  • Pet Haste;
  • Pet Death Whisper;
  • Pet Focus;
  • Pet Guidance;
  • Pet Vampiric.

Mystical Buff:

• Pet Blessed Body;
  • Pet Blessed Soul;
  • Pet Empower;
  • Pet Acumen;
  • Pet Shield;
  • Pet Concentration.

Note! All pets, including Great Wolf and Great Snow Wolf (but NOT Fenrir and Snow Fenrir) have 99% PvP damage reduced.
The third stage of wolf development - Fenrir upon reaching the Great Wolf level 70 will be available at the 3rd stage of the server.

br_ring_of_friendship_i00.pngpannel_blessed.pngInfinity MW Summon Bracelet - 25 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin

• Personal item (no time limit);
  • Party member summon bracelet. Cooldown: 60 minutes;
  • Can be used if both characters has this bracelet and in the same party;
  • Unlocks 6/6 Talisman slots.

At the First Stage of the New MasterWork Season, 5 types of Active and 4 types of Passive Talismans are available

• 32_lifeforce.pngpanel_2.pngRed Talisman - Life Force - 2 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin + 250.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena or 500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
  • 32_maxclarity.pngpanel_2.pngRed Talisman of Maximum Clarity - 2 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin + 250.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena or 500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
  • 32_minclarity.pngpanel_2.pngRed Talisman of Minimum Clarity - 1 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin + 125.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena or 250.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
  • 32_meditation.pngpanel_2.pngRed Talisman of Meditation - 1 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin + 125.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena or 250.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
  • 32_divineprotection.pngpanel_2.pngBlue Talisman - Divine Protection - 2 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin + 250.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena or 500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
  • yellow_attack_32.pngpanel_2.pngGreater Yellow Talisman - Attack - 1 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin + 125.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena or 250.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
  • yellow_def_32.pngpanel_2.pngGreater Yellow Talisman - Defense - 1 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin + 125.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena or 250.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
  • yellow_speed_32.pngpanel_2.pngGreater Yellow Talisman - Speed - 1 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin + 125.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena or 250.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
  • yellow_regen_32.pngpanel_2.pngGreater Yellow Talisman - Regeneration - 1 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin + 125.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena or 250.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena. 

Detailed information about the work of Talismans and changing their parameters depending on the Stage - MasterWork 2022: Items & Features

Merging talismans of the same type into one talisman with a common Mana: .mergetalisman 😉

etc_badge_black_i00.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngMark of Giants - 7 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:
  • +50% to weight limit. Active for 30 days. Provides bonuses for both main and sub classes;
  • This item only stacks with etc_badge_gold_i00.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngMark of Titans; two Mark of Giants will not stack!
etc_badge_gold_i00.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngMark of Titans - 12 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:
  • +150% to weight limit. Active for 30 days. Provides bonuses for both main and sub classes;
  • This item only stacks with etc_badge_black_i00.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngMark of Giants; two Mark of Titans will not stack!
etc_badge_gold_i00.pngtoggle_all_panel.png+ etc_badge_black_i00.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngBoth marks - 15 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:
  • +225% to weight limit. Active for 30 days. Provides bonuses for both main and sub classes;

Expand_Inventory.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngExpand Inventory - 15 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:
  • +60 inventory slots. Permanent bonus. Works for both main and sub classes.
Expand_Storage.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngExpand Storage - 10 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:
  • +48 warehouse slots. Permanent bonus. Works for both main and sub classes.
Expand_Trade.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngExpand Mail & Store - 10 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:
  • +8 private store slots. +8 additional slots in mail. Permanent bonus. Works for both main and sub classes.
Expand_Dwarven_Craft.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngExpand Dwarven Craft - 10 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:
  • +48 dwarven craft slots (Dwarves only). Permanent bonus.
br_cash_rune_of_rp_i00.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngRune of Crystal - 5 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:
  • Allows to equip items D, C and B-gr. 5 levels earlier. 24 hours limit.

bookmark_book_i00.pngMy Teleport Spellbook - 5 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:

• Unlocks +3 slots for saving teleport spots. 30 slots maximum.

br_flag_of_bookmark_i00.pngMy Teleport Flag - 3 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:

• Item required for saving your current position.

bookmark_scroll_i00.pngMy Teleport Scroll - 1 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:

• Used to teleport to a previously saved spot.

Bookmark_book_i00_0.jpgBr_flag_of_bookmark_i00_0.jpgBookmark_scroll_i00_0.jpg Set of My Teleport items - 25 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:

• 1 Book, 3 Flags, 20 Scrolls.

Etc add buffslot i03 0.jpg Buff slots expand - 5 / 25 / 35 / 50 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:

• All buff slot books, including 24th are tradable items;
  • 23 buff slot book can now be learned at level 72.

Detailed information about Vitality system on MasterWork II

br_vitality_day_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngBox with Vitality Rune:
  • 60 minutes - 2 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
  • 24 hours - 5 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
  • 7 days - 15 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin.
    • Without Premium: stops Vitality from dropping below level 1, providing 25% XP bonus when killing monsters;
    • If you have Bless_scroll_r99_0.jpg Premium account and br_vitality_day_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality rune - Vitality won't drop below level 2 and XP bonus will be 50%.

br_bracelet_aga_mazu_i00.pngpannel_a1.pngAutoloot Vitality Agathion - 15 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:

• Personal agathinon for 7 days that provides special effect for owner: 
    • Passive ability: Autoloot;
    • Active skill: Vitality Gift
      • When used: Instantly restores 5000 Vitality Points (12.5%) and maintains it for 30 minutes.
      • Cooldown: 6 hours.

• br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover
    • You will use one of three head accessories image.png at random. Active skill: Vitality gain instead of losing.
      • Different accessory types don't share cooldowns, accessories of the same tape share cooldown;
      • Temporary items: from 3 hours to 30 days;
      • Active skill cooldown: 11 hours 30 minutes;
      • Effect duration: 20 minutes;
      • Vitality accessory items are personal. Cannot be traded/dropped/sold;
      • Please note:
        • Effect timer continues even if character goes offline;
        • Accessories of the same level share cooldown;
        • Different hats of the same level do not share cooldown;
        • Hats of the same type but with different level do not share cooldown;
        • After server launch only clovers 1-52 and 1-64 will be available. Higher levels will become available on later server stages.
      • How to get
        • Purchase in account CP web store or MW Store Butler in-game;
        • Taking part in promo or events before and after server launch.
        • By activating bonus codes. Look for giveaways in socials or in-game.

Clovers available on the first stage: 

• br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover для 1-52 levels:
    • Br_four_leaf_clover_i00_0.jpg - 3 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
    • Br_four_leaf_clover_i00_0.jpg - 7 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin.
  •  br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover для 1-64 levels:
    • Br_four_leaf_clover_i00_0.jpg - 7 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
    • Br_four_leaf_clover_i00_0.jpg - 15 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin.
      • Higher level Clovers will be added later. The old ones will become cheaper. 

Your close buddy Agathion summon bracelets will make you cool and fresh.
But also, you will have autoloot!

• All bracelets provide auto loot passive ability, regardless agathion price or time limit ;
  • To activate auto looting effect you will just need to equip bracelet.

25 different agathions are available for purchase:

Br bracelet aga mazu i00 0.jpg 6 different 30-days Agathions - each for 25 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:

Br bracelet aga pitak i00 0.jpg 20+ different Ahathions with no time limit - from 35 to 250 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:

• Price difference is only depends on Agathion look. All bracelets provide auto loot effect.

br_bracelet_aga_mazu_i00.pngpannel_a1.pngAutoloot Vitality Agathion - 15 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin:

• Personal 7 days agathion that provides two effects: 
    • Passive ability: Autoloot;
    • Active skill: Vitality Gift
      • When used: Instantly restores 5000 Vitality Points (12.5%) and maintains it for 30 minutes.
      • Cooldown: 6 hours.

Etc_spell_books_assistance_i00_0.jpg Spellbooks for learning 2nd profession skills - 3 Master Coin each
  • Spellbooks are required for learning 2nd proffesion skills during Interlude stage. On Gracia you won't need books to learn skills.

image.png Soulshots;
image.png Spiritshots;
  • D gr. - 5000 Soulshots | 3000 Spiritshots - 3 MC;
  • C gr. - 5000 Soulshots | 3000 Spiritshots - 6 MC;
  • B gr. - 3000 Soulshots | 2000 Spiritshots - 9 MC;
  • A gr. - 3000 Soulshots | 1500 Spiritshots - 12 MC;
  • S gr. - 2000 Soulshots | 1000 Spiritshots - 15 MC.
    • Shots packs, weight is 0;
    • Packs can be traded, when unpacked soulshots and spiritshots cannot be traded;

image.png Arrows and bolts:
  • Cost: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 MC depending on grade;
  • Quiver contains 10.000 arrows/bolts.
    • Quiver has no weight;
    • Packs can be traded, when unpacked arrows and bolts cannot be traded;

image.png Dyes:
  • +1/-1 - 10 dyes.- 3 MC;
  • +2/-2 - 10 dyes.- 6 MC;
  • +3/-3 - 10 dyes. - 9 MC;
  • +4/-4 - 10 dyes. - 12 MC.

image.png Buff cocktails:
  • 1 cocktail = 2 MC | 10 cocktails = 15 MC.
    • Applies 2nd profession buffs upon use;
    • Blue - buffs for warriors, Red - buffs for mages;
    • Cocktail re-use cooldown - 5 minutes;
    • Buffs won't be removed upon entering instance-zones;
    • When cocktail is used you will recieve: empty_glass_all.pngEmpty Glass of Fruit Cocktail which can be refilled.

image.png Extra Entrance Passes::
  • Rim Kamaloka - 4 MC;
  • Hall of Abyss - 2 MC;
  • Labyrinth of Abyss - 3 MC.
    • Only 1 extra pass can be used per day.

image.png CP & GCP Potions:

• 50 CP Potion - 3 MC;
  • 50 GCP Potions - 7 MC;
  • 100 CP + 100 GCP Potions - 15 MC.
    • Cooldown of CP and GCP increased to 3 seconds.

image.png Greater Healing Potions:
  • 50 Greater Healing Potions - 3 MC;
  • 200 Greater Healing Potions - 10 MC.
    • CP, GCP, HP, GHP, Elixirs and be used automatically from shortcut bars by right-clicking on an icon.

image.png Эликсиры MP, HP, CP:

• Elixirs D, C, B, A gr;
  • Elixirs of СP - 25 pcs. - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 MC;
  • Elixirs of HP - 15 pcs. - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 MC;
  • Elixirs of MP - 10 pcs. - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 MC.

image.png Blessed Scroll of Escape:

• 3 шт. - 3 MC.

image.png Blessed Scroll of Resurrection:

• 3 шт. - 5 MC.

etc_letter_blue_i00.pngDualsword Craft Stamp:

• 1 stamp - 25 MC.

Detailed info about clans on MasterWork II

http://www.linedia.ru/w/images/5/54/Etc_ssq_i00_0.jpg Clan reputation scrolls:

• Tradable item that can be used by any member of a clan;
  • etc_ssq_i00.pngpanel_star_1.pngCRP scroll (1000 CRP) - 7 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
  • etc_ssq_i00.pngpanel_star_5.pngCRP scroll (5000 CRP) - 30 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
    • In addition to regular ways of obtaining, this items were also added to all Raid Bosses drop lists.

Etc_paper_blue_i00_0.jpg Clan level items:

• etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngBlood Mark (3 lvl) - 1 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
  • etc_paper_white_i00.pngAlliance Manifesto (4 lvl) - 35 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
  • etc_paper_blue_i00.pngSeal of Aspiration (5 lvl) - 50 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin.
    • Removed SP requirement for leveling up a clan.

• image.png Clan skills items:
    • 3 х etc_raid_f_i00.pngDestruction Tombstone / etc_raid_d_i02.pngNonliving Nucleus - 5 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
    • 10 х etc_raid_e_i02.pngAngelic Essence / etc_raid_b_i02.pngDragon Heart / etc_raid_c_i02.pngEarth Egg / etc_raid_a_i02.pngMemento Mori / etc_raid_g_i00.pngCradle of Creation - 10 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin.
      • Drops from Raid Bosses 40~70 levels
  • etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngProof of Loyalty:
    • etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngProof of Loyalty - 5 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
    • 10 etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngProof of Loyalty - 40 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
    • 50 etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngProof of Loyalty - 150 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin.
      • Transferable items received by both the Academician and the Clan - for completing the Academy;
      • Required for learning Squad skills and using active clan skills. 

Etc_piece_of_cloth_red_i00_0.jpg Passes:

• etc_piece_of_cloth_red_i00.pngBlooded Fabric (Baium) - 5 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin and 250.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
  • etc_plate_blue_i00.pngPortal Stone (Antharas) - 5 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin and 250.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
  • etc_vacualite_glowing_white_i00.pngVacualite Floating Stone (Valakas) - 5 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin and 250.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.

Clear karma:

• 5 Master Coin;
  • In-game at NPC Butler, section: Services.

Clear PK count:

• 12 Master Coin;
  • In-game at NPC Butler, section: Services.

Change character's nickname:

• 20 MC of your balance;
  • Control panel, services.

Change nickname color:

• 25 MC of your balance;

Change title color:

• 15 MC of your balance;

Change name of a  Clan / Alliance:

• 50 Master Coin or 25 Balance;
  • Through support on control panel.

Changing clan leader without server restart:

• 50 Master Coin or 25 Balance;

Removing penalty from a clan:

• 30 Balance;

Removing penalty for leaving a clan:

• 20 Master Coin or 10 Balance;

Transfer character to another account:

• 75 Balance;

Investigation (stolen items due to the player's fault):

• By default it's free. But if it's "the third scam in a row of the same character in a week" - decision will be taken by the support service.

Revoke RMT of 3rd party software ban:

• Unavailable!

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...