Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

MasterWork: Patch Notes

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear friends,

We are working hard to bring you more new content as soon as it possible, in a few days new instance zones Core.png Core & Orfen.png Orfen will be added. Before that we've prepared few changes and another patch notes to them.

🗓️ Schedule 

• February 8
    • Zaken.png Zaken (20:30 - 21:00);
    • Queen Ant.png Queen Ant (21:00 - 21:30).

• February 9
    • Something new 😉;
    • Instance zones Core.png Core & Orfen.png Orfen;
    • Changing your sub class to main class;
    • Antharas.png Antharas (21:00 - 22:00).

• February 10:
    • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad (18:30 - 23:10).

• February 11:
    • Frintezza.png Frintezza (20:30 - 21:30);
    • Baium.png Baium (21:30 - 22:30);
    • Zaken.png Zaken (20:30 - 21:00);
    • Queen Ant.png Queen Ant (21:00 - 21:30);
    • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad (18:30 - 23:10).

• February 12:
    • Access to Hellbound (most likely, depending on number of killed Baylor.png Baylor);
    • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad (18:30 - 23:10).

• February 13
    • Final day of the accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad (18:30 - 23:10).

skill1527.png Skills

• Ability skill0776.pngForce of Destruction has been divided into two levels:
    • Level 1:
      • Can be learned at level 78 (21.340.000 SP);
      • Power: 2200;
      • Consumes 4 levels of force;
      • Cooldown: 30 seconds;
      • Base critical chance: 10%;
      • 70% chance to apply burn for 100 HP per second;
      • Fire element.
    • 2-й уровень:
      • Can be learned at level 83 (150.000.000 SP);
      • Power: 4500;
      • Consumes 2 levels of force;
      • Cooldown: 15 seconds;
      • Base critical chance: 20%;
      • 90% chance to apply burn for 200 HP per second;
      • Fire element.
  • Toggle-skills of some classes will now appear on a separate buff row:
    • skill0196.pngDivine Blade;
    • skill0197.pngDivine Armor;
    • skill0480.pngDark Blade;
    • skill0481.pngDark Armor;
    • skill0500.pngTrue Berserker;
    • skill0479.pngHard March
    • skill0340.pngRiposte Stance;
    • skill0339.pngParry Stance;
    • skill0317.pngFocus Attack;
    • skill0318.pngAegis Stance;
    • skill0337.pngArcane Power;
    • skill0336.pngArcane Wisdom;
    • skill0338.pngArcane Agility;
    • skill0335.pngFortitude;
    • skill0334.pngFocus Skill Mastery;
    • skill0422.pngPolearm Accuracy;
    • skill0424.pngWar Frenzy;
    • skill1262.pngTransfer Pain;
    • skill1001.pngSoul Cry;
    • skill1283.pngSoul Guard;
    • skill0256.pngAccuracy;
    • skill0312.pngVicious Stance;
    • skill0221.pngSilent Move;
    • skill0226.pngRelax;
    • skill0296.pngChameleon Rest;
    • skill0060.pngFake Death;
    • skill0222.pngFury Fists;
    • and other.

• New skill wmconc3.png Improved Wild Concentration
    • Available for Elven Elder and Shillien Elder;
    • Can be learned at level 72;
    • Cost to learn: 3.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • Consumes 35 MP;
    • Combines 2 buffs skill1303.pngWild Magic and skill1078.pngConcentration.

• New skill warc_combo.png Chant of Protection Spirit 
    • Available for Doomcryer;
    • Can be learned at level 79;
    • Cost to learn: 3.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • Consumes 280 MP;
    • Combines 2 buffs skill1362.pngChant of Spirit and skill1461.pngetc_level_panel_lv3.pngChant of Protection.
  • Amount of SP required to learn skill1461.pngetc_level_panel_lv3.pngChant of Protection has been decreased:
    • From 60.000.000 to 40.000.000 SP.

image.png Items

• Now you can remove Special Ability from a weapon at Black Market of Mammon for 480.000 etc_ancient_adena_i00.pngAncient Adena;
    • This option is still free at Blacksmith Mammon.
  • Removed drop of items etc_seed_of_evil_i05.pngblue_tab.pngBlack Seed of Evil - Shard (and other colors) from monsters on Isle of Prayer. Will be implemented with next server restart.

SideBar_EventIcon.png Features

• Added style selection in a Party Options window to setup group members name colors (Flagged+PK);
  • 3 options available:
    • White\PvP\PK - white nicknames with special status displayed (Flagged+PK);
    • Colour\PvP\PK - nickname colors correspond to chraracter's nickname color, special status also displayed (Flagged+PK);
    • White Names - all group member nicknames will be displayed with no colors.
      image.png 

image.png Other

Minimum level requirement to participate in accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad is now 75.

Recently we've implemented many changes so we recommend you using Fast Check in image.png Updater to download latest files.
Bonus Code: Lame-Antharas is still available for the next ~20 hours. 

with ❤️, E-Global & Averia

Dear friends,

Here is an update that brings new instance zones image.png Core & image.png Orfen and a few other updates. More details in Patch Notes below 😀

image.png Instance zone

• Added new instance zone image.png Core & image.png Orfen
    • Note! Zone difficulty is VERY HARD and became much harder in comparison with the first MasterWork. This instance zone was designed to be challenging since rewards are real epic jewelry with good stats.

• General info
    • Number of players: 7 - 9;
    • Level: 76 - 85;
    • Difficulty: Very Hard;
    • Reset: 2 times a week, Wednesday and Saturday;
    • Time limit: 60 minutes.
      • If you failed to defeat a boss, you will be able to try again after instance zone is terminated.
    • Entrance: Ancient City Arcan.

• Entering the zone
    • Go to Ancient City Arcan and find there NPC Core and Orfen, that will teleport you inside.
    • Inside you will see two other teleporters, each for specific boss. You will need to choose one.
  •  image.png Orfen
    • You will be moved to the entrance of Sea of Spores but in other dimension and Orfen will immediately start attacking you. She is invulnerable to any damage and effects. Her damage is low until she is immune, but she will try to interrupt you by paralysing and teleporting you.
    • Next to you will appear NPC  aksal.png Aksal, he is a little demon from parallel dimension. He will tell you about Guards and will help you find them, if you will move too slow he will wait you, but will not be really happy because you need to hurry. Before making your choice note that one Guard weakens physical defense and the other one weakens magical defense of the Boss. (debuffs will be displayed on boss buff/debuff status window)
    • When you found the Guard that you need, you will need to kill him. Note that you cannot kill both guards, and if you attack Guard once, the other will disappear immediately! If you try to attack both guards at the same time, then both of them will disappear.
    • After the Guard is killed, Orfen will teleport to her nest and lose her immunity barrier. Move to the nest and defeat Orfen.
    • What you need to know:
      • Maximum damage per hit (one hit\ability) is capped at 25.000 damage. All excess damage will be blocked.
      • In the nest there will be a lot of minions, including Riba Iren, that using healing spells on the boss;
      • The nest is a danger zone where character's move speed will be decreased permanently;
      • Orfen is not immune to debuff effects.
    • When Orfen is defeated:
      • Drop:
        • accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.png Earring of Orfen (5% chance);
        • Protection_of_Elemental.png Forgotten Scroll - Protection of Elemental or Protection_of_Alignment.png Forgotten Scroll - Protection of Alignment;
        • br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Forgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will or archer_will_book.png Forgotten Scroll - Archer's Will or br_spell_books_magic_i00.png Forgotten Scroll - Magician's Will;
        • armor_t89_ul_i00.png S-gr. weapons, equipment;
        • etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones;
        • chest_of_dark_soul.png Chest with Life Stone;
        • familybox_ench.png Enchanted MW Box.
      • image.png Special chest for each party member, inside this chest:
        • familybox_ench.png Enchanted MW Box;
        • 1-3 image.png Orfen's Soul Shard (details below).
          • To get items you will need to have free space in your inventory, otherwise you won't be able to obtain items.

• image.png Core
    • You will be moved to the 3rd floor of Cruma Tower in parallel dimension. On the other side of the bridge you will see a room with monsters.
    • Among this monsters you will find NPC  aksal.png Yalo, little demon that is carrying the Key, that opens door to the Core and her guards. To get the Key you will have to slay him. He will try to escape and you will need to follow him. After death he will drop key, take it and move further. Some people say that he can turn into mighty demon. Well, we have no proofs. 
    • Move to the next room with Core and you will see two Guards.
    • Choose only one that you need to weaken the Core. Note that you can't kill both Guards and after attacking one, the other will disappear! If you will try to attack them at the same time, both of them will disappear.
    • After the guard is killed, Core will become vulnerable to attacks and debuff will be applied to it.
    • What you need to know:
      • Maximum damage per hit (one hit\ability) is capped at 25.000 damage. All excess damage will be blocked.
      • Core will summon more minions if you keep damaging it;
      • Core protection field will deal damage over time to all characters inside the room.
      • Core is not immune to debuff effects .
    • When Core is destroyed
      • Drop:
        • accessory_ring_of_core_i00.png Ring of Core (5% chance);
        • Protection_of_Elemental.png Forgotten Scroll - Protection of Elemental and Protection_of_Alignment.png Forgotten Scroll - Protection of Alignment;
        • br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Forgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will and archer_will_book.png Forgotten Scroll - Archer's Will and br_spell_books_magic_i00.png Forgotten Scroll - Magician's Will;
        • armor_t89_ul_i00.png S-gr. weapons, equipment, jewelry;
        • etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones;
        • familybox_ench.png Enchanted MW Box.
      • image.png Special chest for each party member, inside this chest:
        • familybox_ench.png Enchanted MW Box;
        • 1-3 image.png Core shards (details below).
          • To get items you will need to have free space in your inventory, otherwise you won't be able to obtain items.

• Soul shards of image.png Core and image.png Orfen
    • After defeating any of the Bosses each party member will get Special Chest, inside this chest you can randomly find from 1 to 3 shards.
    • In order to get real accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.pngEarring of Orfen you will need to collect:
      • 15 image.png Orfen's Soul Fragment;
      • Get r1_earring_i00.png Immortal Earring from Baylor.png Baylor instance zone ;
      • Come to NPC pona.png Pona in Luxury Shop (Giran Castle Town);
      • Exchange 15 shards and r1_earring_i00.png Immortal Earring for accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.png Earring of Orfen. 
    • In order to get real accessory_ring_of_core_i00.pngRing of Core  you will need to collect:
      • 15 image.png Core's Soul Fragment;
      • Get r1_ring_i00.png Immortal Ring from Baylor.png Baylor instance zone;
      • Come to NPC pona.png Pona in Luxury Shop (Giran Castle Town);
      • Exchange 15 image.png Core's Soul Fragment and r1_ring_i00.png Immortal Ring  for accessory_ring_of_core_i00.png Ring of Core.

• Epic jewelry upgrading

Do not forget that Ring of Core and Earring of Orfen can be upgraded.
    For example if you have to copies of Ring of Core, you can exchange them for one Enchanted Ring of Core, that provides better stats.
    You can upgrade jewelry at NPC pona.png Pona in Giran, Luxury Shop.
    She will offer you to upgrade epic jewelry for an additional fee:

•  image.php?di=0IF5.jpg Enchanted Ring of Core = accessory_ring_of_core_i00.png Ring of Core x2, etc_crystal_silver_i00.png Crystal: A-Grade x1500, etc_bead_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone A Gemstone A x250, 15.000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
      • +1 STR, +1 INT;
      • Critical chance +15;
      • Accuracy +2;
      • Speed +2;
      • Poison resistance +30%, Poison attack chance +30%.
    •  image.php?di=4BDM.jpg Refined Ring of Core = image.php?di=0IF5.jpg Enchanted Ring of Core x2, etc_crystal_gold_i00.png Crystal: S-Grade x1750, etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S x150, 25.000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
      • +2 STR, +2 INT;
      • Critical chance +30;
      • Accuracy +4;
      • Speed +4;
      • Poison resistance +40%, Poison attack chance +40%.
    •  image.php?di=IW39.jpg Enchanted Earring of Orfen = accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.png Earring of Orfen x2, etc_crystal_silver_i00.png Crystal: A-Grade x1500,  etc_bead_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone A x250, 15.000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
      • CON+1, MEN+1;
      • Healing power +8%;
      • MP consumption for all skills -4%;
      • Bleeding resistance +30%, Bleeding attack chance +30%.
    •  image.php?di=GDLS.jpg Refined Earring of Orfen = image.php?di=IW39.jpg Enchanted Earring of Orfen x2, etc_crystal_gold_i00.png Crystal: A-Grade x1750, etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S x150, 25.000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
      • CON+2, MEN+2;
      • Healing power HP +10%; 
      • MP consumption for all skills -6%; 
      • Bleeding resistance +40%, Bleeding attack chance +40%.

family_coin_i00.pngControl Panel

• We have added new service that allows you to change your main class with your sub class
  • General info:
    • Price is 250 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • Note! Can be only done once! If you have changed your sub class, you won't be able to change it again;
      • This action cannot be undone. Please be careful.
    • This service is available on Control Panel. Go to your CP and purchase special item that can be used in-game at NPC butler.png Butler;
    • After main class is changed, race of your character will be also changed;
    • To change your main class with your sub class you will need to have both classes to complete 3rd profession quest;
    • This action is not available if you participated in Grand Olympiad during current period;
    • Not available for Kamael race. You will be still able to change your main class to Judicator.

skill1527.png Skills

• Some skills has been divided into two levels:
    • skill1354.pngArcane Protection (Elven Elder\Eva's Saint, Shillien Elder\Shillien Saint):
      • Level one:
        • +20% resistance to Cancellation skills, +15% debuff resistance;
        • Can be learned at level 72 (1.250.000 SP);
        • Cost: 60 MP.
      • Level two:
        • +30% resistance to Cancellation skills, +20% debuff resistance;
        • Can be learned at level 76 (5.000.000 SP);
        • Cost: 70 MP.
    • skill1362.pngChant of Spirit (Warcryer\Doomcryer):
      • Level one:
        • +20% resistance to Cancellation skills, +15% debuff resistance;
        • Can be learned at level 72 (1.250.000 SP);
        • Cost: 240 MP.
      • Level two:
        • +30% resistance to Cancellation skills, +20% debuff resistance;
        • Can be learned at level 77 (5.000.000 SP);
        • Cost: 280 MP.
    • warc_combo.png Chant of Protection Spirit (Warcryer\Doomcryer):
      • Level one:
        • +15% phys. crit. damage resistance, +20% resistance to Cancellation skills, +15% debuff resistance;
        • Can be learned at level 72 (3.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena);
        • Cost: 240 MP.
      • Level two:
        • +30% phys. crit. damage resistance, +30% resistance to Cancellation skills, +20% debuff resistance;
        • Can be learned at level 79 (3.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena);
        • Cost: 280 MP.
    • Now more effective burning skills from Warcryer\Doomcryer will not replace the less effective one.

image.png Items

• Parameters of weapon_the_axe_of_hero_i01.png Hero Weapon has been increased (according to the server conception);
  • Talismans:
    • New yellow_speed 32.jpg Passive Talismans of all kinds with 1000 MP has been added. Price has been increased proportionately;
    • Price of 32_lifeforce.jpg Active Talismans была has been slightly increased;
      • Price of yellow_def 32.jpg Passive Talismans has remain the same.
  • Assortment of etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Store at NPC advent.png Adventurers' Guide was expanded:
    • Price of B-Grade weapon with SA has been decreased from 150 to 125 etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Coin;
    • A-Grade weapon with SA has been added for 175 etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Coin.
  • At NPC Black Marketeer of Mammon has been added potion that can change Style of Hair, Colour of Hair and Face Style (for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena);
    • Please mention! Once you will change your Sub-Class for your Main Class your race will be changed to Sub-Class one (including Hair and Face).
  • Removed quest item drop etc_seed_of_evil_i05.png Black Seed of Evil - Shard (and other colors) from monsters on Isle of Prayer.
  • Icon of Food for your Pet has been changed;
  • DeBuff icons related to {PvP} armors has been changed;
  • Icons of Item skill for br_wedding_ring_m_i00.pngBlessed MW Ring and br_wedding_ring_f_i00.pngGreater MW Ring has been changed.

image.png Other

• Changed maximum trading prices for family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin:
    • In-game:
      • Sell: 300.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena (was 285k);
      • Buy: 285.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena (was 270k).
    • On the market:
      • 1kk = 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 3.5).
  • Removed quest item drop etc_seed_of_evil_i05.png Black Seed of Evil - Shard (and other colors) from monsters on Isle of Prayer.
  • DeBuff icons related to {PvP} armors has been changed;
  • Item skill icons for br_wedding_ring_m_i00.pngBlessed MW Ring and br_wedding_ring_f_i00.pngGreater MW Ring has been changed.

Recently we've implemented many changes so we recommend you using Fast Check image.png Updater.

Dear friends,

We are glad to announce new small Patchnote, which has been already implemented to the server.
There is not critical changes, only fixes for things you may have face.

• Fixes for armor_belt_i03.png Belts. Now you can equip it even if your inventory is almost full;
  • Now you can remove etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute from any vesper_cloack_i00.png Cloak via NPC;
  • We've made a standardization of skill0384.png Resists enchantment. Earlier they were working partially GF-like, partially HF-like. We've averaged it MasterWork-like (according to server conception);
  • Special item 97472.pngCursed Ring of Queen Ant now can be equipped on accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad.
    • Skill 97472.pngSelf-Cleanse в still unavailable on Olympiad arenas.

Dear friends,

We are glad to inform you that instance zone boss Baylor.png Baylor has been killed 1500 times and Hellbound Isle will become available on February 12, along with access to new equipment and changed rates. More details in Patch Notes below. 

We've also brought you new wallpaper drawn by our artist 🙃

L2-V2.jpg
Click on image to open and save in full size

🗓️ Shedule

• February 12:
    • Rates will be increased (12:00);
    • Hellbound isle warpgates are opened (18:00);
    • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad 3v3 (18:30 - 23:10).

• February 13: 
    • Final day of the accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad for current period (18:30 - 23:10).

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg Rates

• Experience rates will be increased on the same day with unsealing Hellbound Isle:

Level XP from monsters XP from bosses
    65 ~ 69 x2 x3
    70 ~ 75 x2 > x1 x3 > x2
    76 ~ 79 x1 x2
    80+ x0.1 x0.3

etc_map_yellow_i00.png Spots

• New Hellbound zones will be discovered gradually. 
  • Spots available for current stage:
    • Beleth's Magic Circle ("Hellbound Port-Spot")
    • Enchanted Megaliths ("Green Spot");
    • Sand Swept Dunes ("Scorpions");
    • Desert Quarry ("Vampires").
  • Not available during this stage:
    • Wounded Land ("Chimeras");
    • Anomic Foundry;

armor_t89_ul_i00.pngpvp_tab.pngNew equipment

• We want to remind you about special quest which increases your trust level and allows you to trade and obtain s-grade.png S-Grade armor upgrades, and also creating Dynasty equipment in future. 
    • Reworked Hellbound trust level quest.
      • First level and etc_letter_white_i00.pngBasic Caravan Certificate standard;
      • Second level and etc_letter_white_i00.png Standard Caravan Certificate has been changed.
        • After you bring 30 etc_ketra_friendship_2_i00.png Mark of Betrayal and 60 etc_claw_i00.png Scorpion Poison Stinger - you will get special item image.png Soul Core Containing Evil Spirit, it is required to summon one of the bosses: Ranku, Demon Prince and Darion.
        • NPC Mystical Spirit - is a portal where you can summon bosses, you can find it in Refugee Camp on Hellbound Isle. Bosses have 4 to 5 hours respawn time and require image.png Soul Core Containing Evil Spirit to summon them.
        • After a boss was summoned image.png Soul Core Containing Evil Spirit will not disappear from your inventory, it can be used until you slay all required bosses for your quest.
        • Raid Bosses will spawn at random which means that the same boss can spawn multiple times in a row.
          • Raid Bosses will drop useful items but not equipment. By killing the boss you may obtain chest_of_dark_soul.png Chest with Life Stone, familybox_ench.png Enchanted MW Box, etc_old_evil_book_i00.png Ancient Tome of the Demon, etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones.
        • When you kill the boss you will get special quest items:
          • image.png Radiant Soul of Monster Spirit (Proof of Darion death);
          • image.png Shining Soul of Monster Spirit (Proof of Demon Prince death);
          • image.png Glittering Soul of Monster Spirit (Proof of Ranku death).
        • After you collect all three items, talk to NPC Hude and you will get etc_letter_white_i00.png Standard Caravan Certificate.
          • This item allows you to purchase items required for S-grade equipment upgrades and also etc_lesser_potion_red_i00.png Caravaner's Remedy, which protects your character from heat on Hellbound and also can be used in Olympiad matches.
      • Obtaining of etc_letter_white_i00.png Premium Caravan Certificate will not be changed, however will be available later.
  • If you have etc_letter_white_i00.png Standard Caravan Certificate, you can purchase special item that upgrades S-grade armor to it's class-related version with extra stats.
    • Example:
      • Gaining stats for a certain class. armor_t89_ul_i00.png Draconic Leather Armor can be upgraded to class-related version (classes that have Light Armor Mastery):
        • armor_t89_ul_i00.png Draconic Leather Armor [Bow Master]
        • Please note! After an item is upgraded to Archer Mastery other classes won't be able to equip this armor piece.
      • Check out detailed info about upgraded sets on our Wiki.

new_reward.png Upcoming updated

• armor_t92_ub_i00.png Dynasty armor sets will be available approximately in 14 days after Hellbound is opened;
  • New Epic Boss Beleth.png Beleth will appear on the same day with Dynasty, approximately in 14 days.

st.val_ru.png

Dear friends!

Valentine's Day is very important for many people and we also didn't say aside.
We wish you to find your love and be happy! ❤️

We've also prepared special in-game event, more information in Patch Notes below 🙃

br_wedding_bouquet_i00.pngGifts for everyone

• Every player will get special item depending on character's gender.
    • Male characters will get: box_glove.pngBoxing Gloves (7 days);
      • Temporary personal item.
    • Female characters will get: br_wedding_bouquet_i00.pngFlower Bouquet (7 days).
      • Temporary personal item.
    • This items provide visual effects to spend some time with fun 😉

SideBar_EventIcon.png First part

• Duration: from 15.02 to 28.02;
  • Monsters all over the world will drop br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate, that you can exchange at NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine, that you can find in Ancient Acran City, Giran, Heine.
  • NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine can exchange your br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate for br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake, that can be used for:
    • 1 br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake = 5 br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate + 50.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • Open and get various items at random:
      • Special  love_scroll.png Scroll: Enchant Love Talisman needed to enchant love_talisman.png Love Talisman;
      • FamilyBox_Ench.pngEnchanted MW Box;
      • chest_of_dark_soul.pngChest with Life Stone;
      • etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S and etc_crystal_gold_i00.pngCrystal (S-Grade);
      • etc_bead_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone A and etc_crystal_silver_i00.pngCrystal (A-Grade);
      • etc_warding_orb_red_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - B, A, S;
      • trade_vit.png Multi-Colored Honey Rice Cake (tradable item);
      • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
      • br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will, archer_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Archer's Will and br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will;
      • etc_reagent_white_i00.pngpanel_2.pngGreater Healing Potion and br_cp_potion_i01.pngMW CP Potion;
      • br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake provides access to Instance zone (second part of the event).
  • Items that you can purchase at NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine:
    • box_glove.pngBoxing Gloves (non-tradable, infitine) = 50 br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate + 7.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • br_wedding_bouquet_i00.pngFlower Bouquet (non-tradable, infitine) = 50 br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate + 7.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
    • Special love_talisman.png Love Talisman (14 days).
      • love_talisman.png Love Talisman (14 days) = 10 br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate and 1.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
      • Temporary item. Duration - 14 days;
      • Personal item, cannot be traded;
      • Bonuses:
        • Combines effects from all yellow_def 32.jpg Passive Talismans;
          • Don't stack with regular passive talismans;
          • Will work in Grand Olympiad matches.
        • Can be upgraded with special love_scroll.png Scroll: Enchant Love Talisman, that you can get from br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake.
          • If enchanting is failed, enchanted item won't reset;
          • In order to use special ability you will need to spend br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate;
          • Talisman's active skill is not available during accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad;
          • Active skill bonuses of love_talisman.png Love Talisman:
            • When enchanted +1: Max. HP/CP/MP +1%;
            • When enchanted +2: Max. HP/CP/MP +3%, Speed +1;
            • When enchanted +3: Max. HP/CP/MP +5%, Speed +2, PvE damage +1%, MP consumption -2%;
            • When enchanted +4: Max. HP/CP/MP +7%, Speed +3, PvE damage +2%, MP consumption -3%;
            • When enchanted +5: Max. HP/CP/MP +10%, Speed +5, PvE damage +3%, MP consumption -5%;
            • When enchanted +6: Max. HP/CP/MP +12%, Speed +7, PvE damage +4%, MP consumption -7%;
            • When enchanted +7: Max. HP/CP/MP +15%, Speed +10, PvE damage +5%, MP consumption -10%.
  • Items:
    • box_glove.pngBoxing Gloves - Infinite, non-tradable item (purchased at NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine);
    • br_wedding_bouquet_i00.pngFlower Bouquet - Infinite, non-tradable item (purchased at NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine);
    • br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate - tradable item;
    • br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake - tradable item;
    • love_talisman.png Love Talisman - personal item;
    • love_scroll.png Scroll: Enchant Love Talisman - tradable item;
    • weapon_krono_bow_i00.png Cupid's Bow - temporary item (14 days) personal.
    • sweet_weapon.png Sweet Weapon - non-tradable item.

achiv_side.png Second part

• Event duration: from 15.02 to 28.02;
  • You can give NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine you br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake and he will send you to a special Instance Zone. If you score the best result of a day, you will be rewarded with a special prize. 
  • Description:
    • This zone is only for one character, cannot enter when in a group;
    • To enter instance zone you will need to give 1 br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake. If you want to enter zone again, you will need to give another br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake;
      • Your best result of the day will be saved. 
      • You can enter instance zone any number of times every day.
    • After being teleported, you will need to protect NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine from attacking loveless_orc.png Orcs;
      • Monsters will ignore you and only attack NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine;
      • First 3 waves will appear in a scripted sequence: middle passage, two side passages, middle and sides together;
      • The more time you spend inside, the more monsters will spawn in every wave;
      • NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine has only 100 HP, be careful!
    • You will have special bow that provides various skills that will help to deal with loveless_orc.png Orcs:
      • image.png Find your Love 
        • Cooldown: 1 second (cannot be lowered with buffs or any other effects);
        • Use time: 1 second;
        • Effect: Calms the monster.
      • image.png Love to All
        • Cooldown: 10 minutes (cannot be lowered with buffs or any other effects)
        • Use time: 2 seconds;
        • Effect: Calms all monsters in an area.
      • image.png Healing Love 
        • Cooldown: 3 minutes (cannot be lowered with buffs or any other effects);
        • Use time: 2 seconds;
        • Effect: Restores 20 HP to NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine.
    • Instance zone will be closed if:
      • NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine loses all HP;
      • Automatically after 10 minutes.
        • In this case you will get your guaranteed reward and another reward with certain chance, depending on number of monsters you stopped.
  • Reward:
    • Number of monsters you stop is saved in special database that will define highest result and reset;
    • Player that managed to score highest rank will get special reward, unique style for sweet_weapon.png Sweet Weapon. Weapon will look like candies.
      • This item can be only obtained through completion of instance zone. There is no other ways to obtain sweet_weapon.png Sweet Weapon  🙃

Love and be loved!

with ❤️❤️❤️, E-Global & Averia

• 2 недели спустя...

February 28th, at 10:00

Dear friends! Dragon of fire Valakas is entering our game world! 

More details about the dragon, locations and new content in patch notes below.

Valakas Epic Bosses

Evil Dragon of Fire Valakas Valakas is coming to our game world.

First appear is scheduled on 2nd of the March at 21:00. It will spawn once every two weeks on Wednesdays.

Dragon of Earth Antharas Antharas will also spawn once every two weeks on Wednesdays. Next Antharas appearance will be on March 9, at 21:00 with 1h window.

Due do respawn changes we are implementing special item shillien_s_soul.pngShillien's Soul, that can be exchanged at NPC Pona in Luxury Store (Giran Town) for accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.pngEarring of Antharas or accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.pngNecklace of Valakas. Exchange rates:

• 2 x shillien_s_soul.png for accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.png
  • 3 х shillien_s_soul.png for accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.png

Drop lists also has been updated and now include new equipment.

• The main goal - accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.pngaccessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.png
  • weapon_vesper_stormer_i00.pngOne random Vesper Weapon
  • weapon_icarus_spirits_i00.pngOne random Icarus Weapon
  • weapon_dynasty_crusher_i00.pngTwo random Dynasty Weapons
  • Dynasty armor:
    • armor_t91_u_i00.png1 random upper or lower body armor
    • armor_helmet_i00.png1 random helmet
    • armor_t92_g_i00.png1 random gloves
    • armor_t93_b_i00.png1 random boots
    • shield_dynasty_shield_i00.png1 shield
    • dynasty_sigil_i00.png1 sigil
  • accessary_dynasty_necklace_i00.pngDynasty Jewelry
  • weapon_arcana_mace_i00.pngRandom S-grade weapon
  • etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones (15-50 stones)
  • etc_add_buffslot_i02.pngetc_level_panel_lv3.pngAncient Book: Divine Inspiration (Manuscript) (5-15 books)
  • etc_add_buffslot_i03.pngetc_level_panel_lv4.pngAncient Book: Divine Inspiration (Original Version) (1-2 books)
  • skill0755.png Protection Scrolls:
    • Protection_of_Rune.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Rune (1 scroll)
    • Protection_of_Elemental.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Elemental (1-2 scrolls)
    • Protection_of_Alignment.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Alignment (1-2 scrolls)
  • skill0758.png Will Scrolls:
    • br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will (2 scrolls)
    • archer_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Archer's Will (2 scrolls)
    • br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will (2 scrolls)
  • chest_of_dark_soul.png Chests with Life Stones
  • etc_warding_orb_red_i00.pngMasterWork crystals:
    • etc_warding_orb_blue_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - B (3-5)
    • etc_warding_orb_green_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - A (2-5)
    • etc_warding_orb_red_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - S (2-4)
  • lind_rider.pngMount Cards

Do not forget that etc_soul_stone_i00.png Soul Crystals can be leveled up to level 16 upon slaying epic bosses:

• baium.png Baium
  • antharas.png Antharas
  • valakas.png Valakas
  • frintezza.png Scarlett van Halisha (Frintezza)

etc_exp_point_i00.pngExperience

XP rates will be updated, rates will be increased with unlocked cap to reach level 81!

XP from monsters

Level Rates
1~39 х10
40~51 х10 > х7
52~64 х7 > х5
65~69 х5 > х3
70~76 х3 > х2
76~79 х2 > x1
80 х1
81+ х0.1 

XP from Raid Bosses

Level Rates
1~39 х7
40~51 х6
52~60 х5
61~69 х4
70~76 х3 > х2
70~79 х3 > x2
80 х2
81+ х0.3

Starting from the next week (March 5th) we are running weekly Weekend Rates with increased XP/SP for all levels.

family_coin_i00.png Control Panel

Some of items will come with discount:

• Vitality (link) - up to -40% (including your personal discount) on all assortment in the section
    • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of Exp+Sp 50% for ALL Levels
    • br_bracelet_aga_mazu_i00.pngpannel_a1.pngAutoloot Vitality Agathion - Angel Gift 7 day;
    • etc_vitality_point_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngBox with Vitality Rune 60 Minutes, 24 Hours и 7 Days;
    • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover (all types);

• Supplies (link) - up to -70% (including your personal discount) on all assortment in the section!
    • br_cp_potion_i01.pngGreater CP Potion (all types);
    • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngGreater Healing Potion;
    • etc_fruit_cocktail_i00.pngSweet Fruit Cocktail \ etc_fruit_cocktail_i01.pngFresh Fruit Cocktail;
    • etc_treasure_box_i04.pngpanel_2.pngBox with Extra Entrance Passes - Zaken;
    • ticket_i00.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (all types);
    • etc_super_cp_potion_i05.pngElixir of CP/HP/MP (all grades);
    • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_s_i00.pngSoul/Spiritshot Pack (all grades);

Etc int symbol i00 0.jpg Gracia continent 

New instance zone Seed of Destruction.

General information about image.png Tiat

• Level: 82 
  • Reset: Wed/Sat, 6:30;
  • Gates now has less HP;
  • Now when members of your CC reach Tiat's hall, special teleporter will appear in the first room. It will teleport you to Tiat's hall.
  • Requirements to enter:
    • Level: from 78 to 85;
    • Number of characters: from 18 to 45.
  • Drop:
    • 150% weapon_dynasty_staff_i00.png Dynasty Weapon;
    • 100% weapon_icarus_sowsword_i00.png Icarus Weapon;
    • 70% weapon_vesper_slasher_i00.png Vesper Weapon.
    • From 10 to 25 Etc water stone i00 0.jpg Attribute Stones;
    • 100% = br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Will Scroll (one of three);
    • 100% = Protection Scroll (42.5% - etc_spell_books_element_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Elemental and etc_spell_books_element_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Alignment, 15% etc_spell_books_element_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Rune ).
  • Leveling up etc_soul_stone_i00.png Soul Crystal (all CC members):
    • » 13 => 14 - 15% chance;
    • » 14 => 15 -10% chance;
    • » 15 => 16 - 5% chance.

General information about Etc int symbol i00 0.jpg Seed of Destruction

• Farming phase will be announced;
  • There are 4 teleportation spots available on Seed of Destruction Tower. You can enter SoD from an NPC outside.
  • All space outside and inside of SoD is NoPK-zone;
  • Active farming stage is - 3 hours (instead of 12);
  • Now Energy Seeds won't appear immediately after SoD phase changing. First appear will happen randomly in the first 10 minutes;
  • Energy Seeds will now spawn 2-3 times more frequently (depending on location);
  • You will get from 1 to 10 General energy condense i03 0.jpg Shards;
  • Ability to gather Attribute Shards General energy condense i03 0.jpg now learns automatically at chracter's level 78 (no longer requires special agathion;
  • Energy Seeds will now also spawn in Tiat's Hall;
  • You can exchange General energy condense i03 0.jpg Shards into Etc water crystal i00 0.jpg Crystals at Attribute Manager at rate 20 to 1 (no longer requires recipe).
    • Note! Exchanging Etc water stone i00 0.jpg Attribute Stones for Etc water crystal i00 0.jpg Attribute Crystals will be available later.
    • NPC Yang in Rune and Yin in Aden already have corresponding dialogues but they are not yet available.

How to get to Seed of Destruction

• You can teleport to Seed of Destruction from Ancient City Arcan:
    • Ancient City Arcan → Special NPC → 4 different spots on SoD Tower → NPC 
        Reveal hidden contents

• Note! Until exchanging Etc water stone i00 0.jpg Attribute Stones to Etc water crystal i00 0.jpg Attribute Crystals is available - all Seed of Destruction territory will be so called NoPK zone. This zone will be disabled later.

etc_map_yellow_i00.pngLocations

New territory on Hellbound will become available along with new monsters Chimeras, which means you will be able to obtain etc_letter_white_i00.pngPremium Caravan Certificate, required to trade with NPC for Dynasty equipment.

Items required to obtain Certificate:

• Get etc_magical_bottle_i00.pngMagic Bottle from Hude
  • Collect:
    • 56 x etc_magic_energy_i01.pngLife Force
    • 14 x etc_magic_energy_i02.pngContained Life Force

Giant's Cave will be also updated. Now it's inhabited with high level monsters.

Updated drop lists:

• etc_plate_silver_i00.pngS-grade equipment parts
  • etc_recipe_black_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngS-grade equipment recipes
  • etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones
  • etc_mineral_unique_i03.png Chests with Life Stones
  • etc_codex_of_giant_i03.png Giant Codex/Mastery
  • skill0254.png Dynasty equipment parts available from spoling.

Quest Exploration of Giants Cave has been also updated, new rewards:

• etc_recipe_black_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngDynasty Recipes
  • etc_oricalcum_i00.pngpanel_2.png Materials required for Dynasty crafting
  • etc_codex_of_giant_i03.png Giant Codex/Mastery

Forge of the Gods has been also updated. Now monsters will drop:

• etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones
  • armor_t88_u_i00.png S-grade equipment
  • skill0254.pngAdded etc_crafted_leather_i00.pngclaft1.pngCrafted Leather to some monsters spoil list

Monster stats remain the same.

Added Attribute Stones drop to monsters in Monastery of Silence and Pagan Temple.

Monsters in first rooms:

• etc_holy_stone_i00.pngDivine Stone in MoS
  • etc_unholy_stone_i00.pngDark Stone in Pagan Temple

Monsters on upper floors will drop Attribute Stones of all elements.

skill1417.pngSkills

Unlocked skills learning: skill1554.pngAura Blast and skill0987.pngMultiple Shot level one.

This is only beginning. In the nearest future new Epic Boss Beleth Beleth will appear in the world, various locations will be changed and new Vesper equipment will be added. Stay tuned.

With ❤️, E-Global & Averia.

• 3 недели спустя...

Valakas Epic Bosses

Adjusted Antharas and Valakas stats:

• HP – 30.000.000
  • Level – 82
  • Attribute resistances decreased

etc_exp_point_i00.pngCharacter development

Increased XP from monsters in locations:

• Hellbound
  • Forge of Gods
  • Monastery of Silence
  • Pagan Temple
  • Imperial Tomb
  • Isle of Prayer
  • Giant's Cave

New character leveling system has been implemented:

• Completing "Fighting Evil" quests will increase your character's level:
    • 20-29: level 30
    • 30-39: level 40
    • 40-49: level 52
      • Added armor and weapon B-grade coupons as an additional reward
    • 50-59: level 61
    • 60-69: level 70
  • This changes also affect sub classes

All characters can equip A-grade equipment without penalties starting from level 1

Support magic without etc_royal_membership_i00.pngClub Card available up to character's level 70

Added A-grade equipment to Luxury Store (Giran Town) vendors assortement

etc_old_evil_book_i00.pngHellbound

Reduced respawn time for Celtus:

• Old: 1-3 hours
  • New: 30-90 minutes

Reduced Mystical Spirit respawn time to 2 hours

• Reduced amount of Ancient Books of Demon dropped from bosses

family_coin_i00.png Store

Removed C/B-grade coupons from Etc_box_of_adventure_3_i00.pngpannel_intrepid.pngstarter sets, added A-grade coupons:

• Starter Set: one weapon and one armor coupon
  • Unique Set: two weapon and two armor coupons

Reduced price for image.png Magical Transformation to 100 MC

Thank you for staying with us.

With ❤️, Averia & E-Global

March 14th

etc_exp_point_i00.png Character development

Character leveling up to 83 is now available.

Unlocked all skills 82+ to learn. Books required for level 83 skills removed, now only requires SP to learn.

XP rates:

• Level XP from monsters
    1~40 x15
    40~52 x15 > x10
    52~65 x10 > x9
    66~70 x8
    66~70 x8
    71~76 x8 > x6
    77 x5
    78 x4
    79 x3
    80 x2
    81 x1.5
    82 x1
    83+ x0.1

Amount of boxes you can run simultaneously:

• 3 boxes without Premium activated
  • Each Premium provides additional box (3 maximum)

Beleth Epic Bosses

Zaken

On March 13 Zaken respawns for the last time

Drop chance of accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken's Earring in instance-zone versions will be increased.

Beleth

Added new Epic Boss Beleth

Respawn: Thursday, from 21:00 to 22:00

• Vesper weapons and armor pieces
  • Moirai equipment
  • Icarus weapons
  • Vorpal equipment
  • Mid-S84 Weapons
  • and more

More info – Here

Darion can now drop br_wp_Caladbulg_i00.pngCaladbolg with a certain chance

All Epic Bosses will now drop etc_warding_orb_gold_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal S80 / S84

etc_wind_crystal_i00.png Items

Now you can exchange Attribute Stones for Attribute Crystals.

Exchange rates:

• etc_wind_stone_i00.png – 5 stones.
  • etc_adena_i00.png – 2.500.000

Visit one of NPC: Yin, Yang or Yo

br_cash_rune_of_rp_i00.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngRune of Crystal level 5 now works with items of any level

etc_map_yellow_i00.png Locations

Dragon Valley

Zone has been updated, now it's inhabited with high level monsters 80+ (according to High Five)

Items you can obtain from monsters:

• armor_t91_u_i00.pngDynasty/Moirai
  • weapon_icarus_sowsword_i00.png Icarus weapons
  • etc_recipe_black_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipes and item parts for Dynasty
  • etc_recipe_black_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngRecipes and item parts for Moirai

Available quests:

• etc_pig_adena_i01.pngFighting Evil 80+ (Ivory Coin/Giant's Codex)
  • big_dragon_bone_summon.pngLegendary Tales (Vesper weapons)
  • etc_recipe_black_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngWings of Sand (Vesper recipes and parts, attribute crystals, enchant scrolls)

Lair of Antharas

Zone has been updated, now it's inhabited with high level monsters 80+ (according to High Five)

• etc_recipe_black_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngVesper recipes and parts
  • armor_t94_u_i00.pngVesper weapons and armor pieces
  • armor_t94_u_i03.pngVorpal items
  • etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngS-grade Gemstones
  • etc_wind_crystal_i00.pngAttribute Crystals and Stones

Available quests:

• etc_pig_adena_i01.pngFighting Evil 80+ (Ivory Coin/Giant's Codex)
  • weapon_veniplant_sword_i00.pngDon't Know, Don't Care (mid-S84 weapon, Vesper equipment, attribute crystals, enchant scrolls)

Anomic Foundry 

You can access location by speaking to NPC Deltuva

• armor_t90_ul_i00.pngS-grade equipment
  • etc_recipe_black_i00.pngpannel_armor.pngDynasty recipes and parts
  • etc_wind_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones

Available Quest:

• etc_recipe_black_i00.pngpannel_weapon.pngJude's Request (Icarus recipes and parts)

Near Kamaloka:

Added zone for characters 80+:

• etc_crystal_blue_i00.pngAdded Essence of Kamaloka
  • weapon_icarus_sowsword_i00.pngExchange and rewards according to High Five 
  • etc_exp_point_i00.pngIncreased XP reward from monsters in zones 70-80 and 80-85

Thank you for staying with us.

etc_exp_point_i00.png Character development

Removed soft cap at level 73. Exp/SP rates after level 83 are set to x1.

Weekend rates will be also activated.

Items: 

etc_soul_stone_i00.pngetc_level_panel_lv18.pngSoul Crystals

Detailed information about Soul Crystal enchantments 14+:

Скрытый текст
Boss / Crystal lv. Lv. 14 Lv. 15 Lv. 16 Lv. 17 Lv. 18
Antharas 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
Valakas 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
Beleth 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
Baium 100% 100% 100% 50% 50%
Baylor 15% 0% 0% 0% 0%
Gigantic Golem 50% 25% 5% 0% 0%
Gwyndorr 50% 25% 5% 0% 0%
Water Spirit Lian 50% 25% 5% 0% 0%
Queen Shyeed 50% 25% 5% 0% 0%
Freya 100% 50% 10% 10% 5%
Freya (extreme) 100% 100% 100% 50% 50%
Frintezza 100% 50% 10% 10% 5%
Tiat 15% 10% 5% 0% 0%
Anais 100% 50% 10% 2% 1%

etc_fire_stone_i00.png3 defensive armor elements (S+ grade)

Now you can insert up to 3 elements into S grade armor and above.

image.png

Reminder: you can insert up to 60 attribute with stones and 120 with crystals.

weapon_the_staff_of_hero_i01.pngHero Weapons

Next olympiad period changes:

• Additional PvP/PvE damage decreased to 15%
  • Now Heroes can choose any attribute for hero weapon (value 300).
  • Weapon stats are similar to Vesper weapons
  • Other bonuses remain the same

armor_t95_u_i00.pngOlympiad store

Added Vesper and Vorpal equipment according to High Five

etc_talisman_i05.pngtime_tab.pngTalismans

Now Butler has Black and White talismans on Talismans section.

Store: 

Added br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-85 levels

• On Control Panel it's cheaper!
    • 1 pc. – 10 MC.
    • 3 pcs. – 25 MC
    • 10 pcs. – 75 MC

Cooldowns of all Vitality items has been reduced by half:

• Old:  br_Afro_hair_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Recovery cooldown: 11h 30m
  • New – 5h 45m

Instance zones:

accessary_queen_of_ice_necklace_i00.pngFreya

Added new instance zone: Ice Queen's Castle.

• Minimum level required: 80.
  • Characters: from 10 to 27.
  • Instance zone resets on Thursdays and Sundays.
  • Regular and Extreme zones are available. Both zones has different cooldown.
  • Items you can obtain:
    • Equipment S84, including Elegia
    • Weapons S84, including top S84 weapons
    • Soul Crystals up to level 18
    • Forgotten Protection Scrolls: Rune/Elemental/Alignment

accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00.png Frintezza

Added Last Emperor's Tomb instance zone.

• Instance zone resets on Thursdays and Sundays.
  • Characters: from 11 to 45.
  • Items you can obtain:
    • Equipment S84, including Elegia
    • Weapons S84, including top S84 weapons
    • Soul Crystals up to level 18
    • Forgotten Protection Scrolls: Rune/Elemental/Alignment

Frintezza as world Epic Boss will be removed.

Locations:

etc_recipe_black_i00.pngpannel_weapon.pngPavel Ruins / Archaic Laboratory

Locations has been reworked according to High Five.

Don't know where to go after level 70? This is the place! Do not forget about updated Fighting Evil quests.

Available quests:

• Influx of Machines: S-grade weapon recipes
  • I Must Be a Genius: Exp/SP

armor_t94_u_i02.pngSeed of Annihilation

Added new location Seed of Annihilation - SoA. To make it more relevant we did some changes in location-related buffs, which will help any class to find farming spot that perfectly fits them.

• You can access this location from the same portal that you are using for SoD teleportation, you can find it in Ancient Arcan City.
  • Drop chance from monsters slightly improved;
  • Buffs:
    • Skill6439 0.jpg Efficacy of Wisdom (magician) - was not changed;
    • Skill6440 0.jpg Efficacy of Strength (close-range fight) - significantly reworked. Will help melee fighters to kill monsters;
    • Skill6441 0.jpg Efficacy of Agility  (long-range physical) - significantly reworked. Will help archer classes to kill monsters.

etc_sealed_vesper_cuirass_piece_i00.png Monastery of Silence

Now it is working according to High Five and server concept. Drop was also adjusted to make location more relevant.

Available quests:

• Fade to Black: Moirai recipes and parts
  • The One Who Ends Silence: Icarus weapons recipes
    • To take these quests you will need to complete "Secret Mission" quest
    • Lost and Found: random book. Details – here

skill6429.pngPlains of the Lizardmen

Now it is working according to High Five and server concept.

Available quests:

• Handle With Care: Divine Crystal, enchant scrolls S
  • Figuring It Out!: Icarus weapon recipes, Moirai light armor recipes

freed_soul_core_i00.pngFields of Silence / Fields of Whispers

Available quests:

• Field Maintenance / For a Good Cause: Moirai robe recipes, jewelry recipes
  • Start from completing "Winds of Change" quest

etc_crystal_spice_new_i00.pngBeast Farm

Available quests:

• Home Security: Water Crystal, enchant scrolls: S
  • Bring Up With Love: Water Crystal, enchant scrolls: S
  • Perfect Form: Icarus weapons recipes

armor_t92_u_i02.pngMithril Mines

Available quests:

• Take Advantage of the Crisis!: Dynasty light armor recipes, crafting materials

Other changes:

• NPC Master Toma is bound to one spot
  • NPC Succubus Queen now spawns in Coal Mines

armor_t91_u_i02.pngCrypts of Disgrace / Den of Evil

Available quests:

• Ghosts of Batur: Dynasty weapons recipes, crafting materials
  • Expulsion of Evil Spirits: Dynasty armor recipes, crafting materials

etc_medicine_of_growth_i00.pngStakato Nest

weapon_vigwik_axe_i00.pngLair of Antharas

Added mid-S84 weapons to Knoriks drop list.

Quest Don't Know, Don't Care changed: now any player can obtain item from the dead boss.

Boss corpse will disappear in 5 minutes after death.

Good Luck, High Five!

• 2 недели спустя...

Dear friends,

We've done a lot of things to improve our MasterWork ll server lately, and now we are ready to introduce you new update!
It's really cool and we are sure you gonna enjoy it🙃 let's get to patch notes

etc_l2_i00.png Chronicles

• Current HF update is not the last one to be implemented, we are ready to move forward!
  • After server restart new Essence update will be implemented:
    • Auto Hunting will become available. Your character can now farm monsters without you sitting next to your PC;
    • Added different boxes with random rewards with a chance to get Blessed AnthaZaken Earring.png Blessed AnthaZaken Earring or Blessed ValakTezza Necklace.png Blessed ValakTezza Necklace. New Epic Jewelry parameters is regular Epic Jewelry combined and multiplied by 10.
      Скрытый текст

• New sylph.png Sylph race with all corresponding skills will be added.
    Скрытый текст

image.png Rates

• Server rates system will be changed and now will grow from starting levels from х0.001 to х365 at level 85;
  • Level cap increased to 105 with all corresponding skills.

etc_map_yellow_i00.png Locations and Towns

• In addition to new locations we are also updating old locations to improved versions:
    • Now in etc_broken_crystal_blue_i00.png Hero Rift dungeon monsters in a room can be multiplied and number of rooms to swap is increased to about 20k tries. 
    • accessory_pledge_cap1_i03.png Goddard Castle Town is now Duel.png PvP zone, where you can kill other players and not worry about becoming PK.

ticket_i00.png Instance zones

• Now successful completion of ticket_i00.png Kamaloka: Hall of the Abyss 73-го will reward you with event_cubic_piece_i01.png Fake Epic Jewelry's Parts, which can be exchanged for fake_baium.png Fake Epic Jewelry;
  • Instance zone Orfen.png Core & Core.png Orfen will be removed from the game, Epic Bosses will enter the world again and both will spawn next to  Duel.png Gludin Arena.

skill0433.png Skills

• Skill skill1417.pngAura Flash has been removed from the game;
  • skill0793.png Rush Impact теперь не имеет задержки при повторном использовании и может нанести х5 критический урон. Также теперь на него работает талисман 32_maxclarity.jpg Maximum Clarity;
  • Now skill0007.png Sonic Stormskill0009.png Sonic Busterskill0006.png Sonic Blaster and skill0005.png Double Sonic Slash from Gladiator \ Duelist will apply shock skill0100.png for 1-10 seconds at random.

weapon_basalt_battlehammer_i00.png Items

• New weapon will be added after server restart: weapon_tauti_dual_axe_i01.png Dualblunt of Clown (Damaged) which can be enchanted up to +30.
  • Every player who will enchant weapon_tauti_dual_axe_i01.png Dualblunt of Clown up to +30 - will be able to exchange them for real item with access to Attribute etc_fire_stone_i00.pngStones \ Crystals and special abilities.
    • To enchant weapon_tauti_dual_axe_i01.png Dualblunt of Clown you will need special weapon_shadow_ench_wp.png Scrolls, that you can drop from monsters 40+ levels, or buy them from special NPC for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
    • weapon_shadow_ench_wp.png Scrolls will drop from monsters until April 14.
  • Dualblunt weapon type is both Blunt and Dual Swords at the same time.
    • All skills that reduce or increase resistance to Blunt weapons will also work with Dual Blunt.
    • All skills that increase damage with Blunts, will be also applied when Dual Blunt is equipped.
      • Passive Skill skill0430.pngetc_level_panel_lv1.pngMaster of Combat provides bonus for Dual Blunt when enchanted for Dual Sword bonus.
    • All skills that can be used with Blunts or Dual Swords now can be used with Dual Blunts.
    • Dual Blunt deals damage twice on each attack, same as Dual Swords.

We hope that you will enjoy new updated! Thank you for staying with us.
Make war, but only in the world of MasterWork.

with 😁❤️ and ☮️ , E-Global & Averia.

01.04.2022 в 12:39, Papanda сказал:

Dear friends,

We've done a lot of things to improve our MasterWork ll server lately, and now we are ready to introduce you new update!
It's really cool and we are sure you gonna enjoy it🙃 let's get to patch notes

etc_l2_i00.png Chronicles

• Current HF update is not the last one to be implemented, we are ready to move forward!
  • After server restart new Essence update will be implemented:
    • Auto Hunting will become available. Your character can now farm monsters without you sitting next to your PC;
    • Added different boxes with random rewards with a chance to get Blessed AnthaZaken Earring.png Blessed AnthaZaken Earring or Blessed ValakTezza Necklace.png Blessed ValakTezza Necklace. New Epic Jewelry parameters is regular Epic Jewelry combined and multiplied by 10.
        Показать содержимое

• New sylph.png Sylph race with all corresponding skills will be added.
      Показать содержимое

image.png Rates

• Server rates system will be changed and now will grow from starting levels from х0.001 to х365 at level 85;
  • Level cap increased to 105 with all corresponding skills.

etc_map_yellow_i00.png Locations and Towns

• In addition to new locations we are also updating old locations to improved versions:
    • Now in etc_broken_crystal_blue_i00.png Hero Rift dungeon monsters in a room can be multiplied and number of rooms to swap is increased to about 20k tries. 
    • accessory_pledge_cap1_i03.png Goddard Castle Town is now Duel.png PvP zone, where you can kill other players and not worry about becoming PK.

ticket_i00.png Instance zones

• Now successful completion of ticket_i00.png Kamaloka: Hall of the Abyss 73-го will reward you with event_cubic_piece_i01.png Fake Epic Jewelry's Parts, which can be exchanged for fake_baium.png Fake Epic Jewelry;
  • Instance zone Orfen.png Core & Core.png Orfen will be removed from the game, Epic Bosses will enter the world again and both will spawn next to  Duel.png Gludin Arena.

skill0433.png Skills

• Skill skill1417.pngAura Flash has been removed from the game;
  • skill0793.png Rush Impact теперь не имеет задержки при повторном использовании и может нанести х5 критический урон. Также теперь на него работает талисман 32_maxclarity.jpg Maximum Clarity;
  • Now skill0007.png Sonic Stormskill0009.png Sonic Busterskill0006.png Sonic Blaster and skill0005.png Double Sonic Slash from Gladiator \ Duelist will apply shock skill0100.png for 1-10 seconds at random.

weapon_basalt_battlehammer_i00.png Items

• New weapon will be added after server restart: weapon_tauti_dual_axe_i01.png Dualblunt of Clown (Damaged) which can be enchanted up to +30.
  • Every player who will enchant weapon_tauti_dual_axe_i01.png Dualblunt of Clown up to +30 - will be able to exchange them for real item with access to Attribute etc_fire_stone_i00.pngКамни and special abilities.
    • To enchant weapon_tauti_dual_axe_i01.png Dualblunt of Clown you will need special weapon_shadow_ench_wp.png Scrolls, that you can drop from monsters 40+ levels, or buy them from special NPC for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
    • All skills that reduce or increase resistance to Blunt weapons will also work with Dual Blunt.
    • All skills that increase damage with Blunts, will be also applied when Dual Blunt is equipped.
      • Passive Skill skill0430.pngetc_level_panel_lv1.pngMaster of Combat provides bonus for Dual Blunt when enchanted for Dual Sword bonus.
    • All skills that can be used with Blunts or Dual Swords now can be used with Dual Blunts.

We hope that you will enjoy new updated! Thank you for staying with us.
Make war, but only in the world of MasterWork.

Dear friends,

Ofcourse  it was an April Joke. We are trying to keep positive mood no matter what, so as we are working on MasterWork ll server.
Everything that was on quoted post was a humor, except the information regarding an event:

accessory_party_hat_i00.pngpannel_blessed.pngApril Fool Event

• Every player who will enchant weapon_tauti_dual_axe_i01.png Dualblunt of Clown up to +30 - will be able to exchange them for real item with access to Attribute etc_fire_stone_i00.png Stones \ Crystalsand special abilities.

• 2 месяца спустя...
  • 1 месяц спустя...

Release: from 11th to 17th July, restart-time for update will be announced in Telegram.

Dear Friends!

No matter from the hard and sometimes irresistible circumstances - we continue to work on our product and support our players. Our main mission - to give you an opportunity to spend leisure time and have rest, we are grateful that you trusting your time to us.
Today we are happy to show you long-waited (and long-suffering 🙃) Patchnote, in which you will know what did we do during the last month. Enjoy the show!

etc_map_yellow_i00.png New Locations

etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.png Seal of Shilen (New)
A little bit of LOR for that kind of weirdos reading-lovers like me 😅

Hidden text

Disturbing wind blew from eastern steppes, bringing with itself echoes of powerful dark magic. Near the Forbidden Gateway there are gathering dangerous creatures, and recently near the Bloody Empress Decabria’s grave there were noticed Servant of the Goddess Maara. Maara heralds about the soon return of the goddess and drop by drop gathers Shillen’s blood for enchanting her servants. At night in the light of the red moon monsters that were noted by Shillen’s blood acquire immense power. Not many from those daredevils who were courageous enough to defy those creatures could return and tell about their victory.

Old-timers from Aden remembered that Forbidden Gateway is not far from the Cemetery that used to be called Seal of Shillen. They remembered old legends about the damned goddess who gave birth to dragons and dared her parents. In punishment for insolence Shillen was imprisoned in underworld forever, and she was closed by 7 magical seals. Recently in Elmoraden appeared 3 magical seals and now powerful magic begins to concentrate near the Seal of Shillen.

Aden’s authorities gather the army and summon heroes from all continents to prepare for the fight. Who knows what’s waiting for the kingdom in the nearest future?

• Location discription:
    • Classical location Seal of Shilen at night (according to the game-time, that means once in 4 hours) turns into high-level location with strong monsters;
    • Monster's level on location 83-85;
    • Difficultness of location: from easy to very hard.
    • From most monsters with certain chance drops image.png Goddes Blood Drop. From 10 drops and Adena, NPC Мааrа can make image.png Goddes Blood Vessel. It can be found near the grave RB Decabria.
      • 100 000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena + 10 items image.png Goddes Blood Dropimage.png Goddes Blood Vessel.
    • image.png Goddes Blood Vessel is needed to evolve the monsters into more powerful. Their Drop depends on it, basic characteristics (health, attack, defense ect.) and it can be seen visually;
    • From evolved monsters you can loot chests with Enchant Scrolls and it's individual types;
    • There's also mini-Bosses on the location with high rate of health and defense. From them you can loot image.png Goddes Blood Vessel 10-20 items and some pleasant loot;
    • Instead of the well-known raid boss Palibati Queen Themis an extremely strong boss Shillien Hight Priestess Themis appears at night. From this boss you can get chests with Enchant Scrolls, Goddess Blood Vessel 30-60 items, Eternal Weapon pieces (you can read about it further), enhance etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA 16-18 levels. 
    • Please note that Raid Bosses Palibati Queen Themis and Shillien Hight Priestess Themis have different respawns. For example, if the spawn time of Palibati Queen Themis happens at night, she will appear as soon as the day comes, if the raid boss Shillien Hight Priestess Themis spawns during the day, he will spawn at night.
    • Respawn time of the Raid Boss Shillien Hight Priestess is 16+-4 hours.
  • On location you can get:
    • Drop:
      • Armor:
        • armor_t101_u_i00.png Moirai, armor_t96_u_i03.png Vorpal.
      • Weapon:
        • weapon_icarus_stick_i00.png Icarus, armor_t94_u_i00.png Vesper, weapon_skullgrove_bow_i00.png Mid-84.
      • Pieces of image.png Eternal weapon;
      • Chests:
        • FamilyBox_Ench.pngEnchanted MW Box;
        • etc_exchange_box_i00.png Shillien Supplies Box (Att);
        • chest_of_dark_soul.pngChest with Life Stone.
    • Spoil:
      • etc_oriharukon_i00.pngclaft1.pngHigh-level resources;
      • etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05.png Enchant Scrolls image.png S-gr;
      • etc_codex_of_giant_i00.pngGiant's Codex and etc_codex_of_giant_i03.pngGiant's Codex - Mastery;
      • etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S.

etc_instrument_i00.png Archaic Laboratory + Pavel Ruins (New)
And a little bit more of LOR 🙃

Hidden text

Geomanser Etelvid:

"My adventure brings me to the Pavel Ruins not for a simple reason. Mechanic golems that used to be here before were created to protect the territory and resource extraction somehow awakened ancient giants.. 

The giants settled in the vicinity of the Laboratory, and they’re trying to find giant-scientist Pavel research. But there’s also rumors about an ancient Shillen’s artifact, and my guild tries to find out information about it.. 

We’ve noticed that the giant's mind was exposed to Pa’agrio Fire, and they became very dangerous for everyone around. Except this, giants summoned powerful golems for their protection. Being here without specific skills or group support is very dangerous!

What brings you to this land?"

• Location discription:
    • Monsters on location changed their appearance. Now you will find there Giants;
    • Monster's level on location 83-85;
    • Location difficulty: 
      • Pavel Ruinsmiddle;
      • Archaic Laboratory - hard and very hard.
    • On location you can get:
      • Drop:
        • Armor:
          • armor_t101_u_i00.png Moirai, armor_t96_u_i03.png Vorpal.
        • Weapon:
          • weapon_icarus_stick_i00.png Icarus, armor_t94_u_i00.png Vesper, weapon_skullgrove_bow_i00.png Mid-84.
        • Pieces of image.png Eternal weapon;
        • Chests:
          • etc_exchange_box_i00.png Eternal Enchant Supplies (Enchant Scrolls);
          • etc_exchange_box_i00.png Shillien Supplies Box (Att);
          • chest_of_dark_soul.pngChest with Life Stone.
      • Spoil:
        • etc_oriharukon_i00.pngclaft1.pngHigh-level resources;
        • etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05.png Enchant Scrolls image.png S-gr;
        • etc_codex_of_giant_i00.pngGiant's Codex and etc_codex_of_giant_i03.pngGiant's Codex - Mastery;
        • etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S.
  • On this location new quest for getting recipes of the unique weapon - Eternal Weapon is available.
    • If you want to get the quest, you need to speak to some amount of NPC and get specific items on that location. More details about the quest you can learn in section "New Quest" in this Patchnote.

etc_mithril_ore_i00.pngMithril Mines (New)
And some more LOR 🥲

Hidden text

On Eastern Mining Zone in mountains covered with snow Spine Mountains there's Mithril Mines, and it's master is Dwarven Gray Pillar Guild. Somewhere underneath there's sleeping with eternal dream Earth Wyrm Trasken - one of the most powerful dragons, who was created by Shillen. Also there's a lot of useful materials for dwarfs - mithril. Gray Pillar Guild ignored the rumors about the dragon on that places and decided to start the excavation and exploration. Of course such actions awaked the Earth Wyrm Trasken, who without a problem dealed with dwarves in mines. Until the hero appered, who's name was Lucien, he defeated the dragon and sealed Mithril Mines with the help of Rune Magic.

Thanks to Rune Magic - all the monsters and objects around filled with it, especially Earth Runestones. And because of it a lot of warriors, who were seeking only for money and fame, went to forbidden mines.
What happens next - only Shillen knows... 

• Location discription:
    • Visually monsters didn't change, however the amount of health, defense characteristics and gettable experience are raised;
    • Monster levels: 81-83;
    • Location dificulty: easy.
  • Drop:
    • image.png Goddes Blood Drop;
    • The rest drop is without changes.
  • On this location new quest for getting recipes of the unique weapon - Eternal Weapon is available.
    • If you want to get the quest, you need to speak to some amount of NPC and get specific items on that location. More details about the quest you can learn in section "New Quest" in this Patchnote.

Etc question mark i00 0.jpg New Quest

With the help of this quest you can get unique weapon - Eternal. Apart from the best characteristics, it contains combined SA. For more details about new weapon you can learn in section "Eternal Weapon" in this Patchnote.

1. Quest discription "Bring flugegeheimen!"
    1. Talk with NPC Collector Legnar in Pavel Ruins;
    2. Go to  Eastern Mining Zone and hunt Gem Golem, untill we get 30 image.png Red Shining Shard;
    3. Getting 30 image.png Red Shining Shard they turn into image.png Corrupted Ruddy Gem;
    4. Go back with image.png Corrupted Ruddy Gem to NPC Collector Legnar;
    5. Go to Dwarven Village to Bronze Key Guild to Collector Gouph;
    6. Speak with NPC Collector Gouph;
    7. Get image.png Eternity Ore;
    8. Go to Dwarven Village to Blacksmith to NPC Blacksmith Bronk;
    9. Speak with NPC Blacksmith Bronk;
    10. Get image.png Bronk’s Message;
    11. Go to Pavel Ruins to NPC Geomancer Etelvid;
    12. Speak with NPC Geomancer Etelvid, get image.png Geomancer's Medallion;
    13. Go to Mithril Mines and hunt the monsters, until we get 5000+ image.png Earth Runestone, Go to Pavel Ruins and hunt the monsters until we get, 1000+ image.png Giant's Breath, Go to Archaic Laboratory and hunt the monsters until we get 600+ image.png Golem Heart;
      • Also we can exchange these items on each other image.png Earth Runestone, image.png Giant's Breath, image.png Golem Heart with NPC Geomancer Etelvid in section Trade Special Items.
    14. Go back to NPC Geomancer Etelvid   with image.png 5000+ Earth Runestone, 1000+ image.png Giant's Breath,  600+ image.png Golem Heart;
    15. Speak with NPC Geomancer Etelvid, get image.png Rough Stone of Eternity;
    16. Go to Dwarven Village to Blacksmith to NPC Blacksmith Bronk;
    17. Speak with NPC Blacksmith Bronk, get image.png Ratatouille;
    18. Go to Mithrill Mines, look for NPC Grave Robber Leader Kanemika;
    19. Speak with NPC Grave Robber Leader Kanemika, get image.png Ancient tools;
    20. Go to Dwarven Village to Blacksmith to NPC Blacksmith Bronk;
    21. Speak with NPC Blacksmith Bronk, get image.png Lambent Stone of Eternity and image.png Strange Fossil;
    22. Now we can buy image.png Recipies of Eternal Weapon from NPC Blacksmith Bronk;

2. Additional information:
    1. Recipe cost 250 000 000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena + image.png Lambent Stone of Eternity;
    2. For getting one more image.png Lambent Stone of Eternity you need to buy image.png Rough Stone of Eternity from NPC Geomancer Etelvid for items image.png Earth Runestone, image.png Giant's Breath, image.png Golem Heart and treat it with NPC Blacksmith Bronk за etc_adena_i00.pngAdena. You don't have to do the quest again;
    3. Also from NPC Geomancer Etelvid you can buy pieces of Eternal Weapon for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena +  image.png Earth Runestone, image.png Giant's Breath, image.png Golem Heart;
    4. If there's a few people in the group with quest - the item drops randomly to one of them.

image.png Eternal Weapon

We created a new weapon, that by it's characteristics is a supreme development of the character. It combines bonuses from etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA, has impressive characteristics and looks stunning 😎

• New weapon discription:
    • For more details charactiristics of new weapon, and available for it etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA you can on our page Wiki, going by this link;
    • For putting upgrade etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA into Eternal weapon - you need: etc_soul_stone_i00.pngetc_level_panel_lv18.pngRed Soul Crystal - Stage 18 + etc_soul_stone_i01.pngetc_level_panel_lv18.pngBlue Soul Crystal - Stage 18 + etc_soul_stone_i02.pngetc_level_panel_lv18.pngGreen Soul Crystal - Stage 18 + 50.000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena and visit NPC Pona Giran Castle Town.
  • Craft:
    • image.png Recipe for wanted weapon;
    • image.png Piece of the Eternal weapon - 21;
    • etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S - 511;
    • etc_crystal_gold_i00.pngCrystal (S-Grade) - 1402;
    • etc_gem_red_i00.pngclaft1.pngEnria - 390;
    • etc_lump_white_i00.pngclaft1.pngMithril Alloy - 1099;
    • etc_synthetic_cokes_i00.pngclaft1.pngSynthetic Cokes - 1172;
    • etc_squares_wood_i00.pngclaft1.pngDurable Metal Plate - 739;
    • etc_adamantium_i00.pngpanel_2.pngAdamantine - 211;
    • etc_oricalcum_i00.pngpanel_2.pngOrichalcum - 144;
    • etc_high_gem_black_i00.pngpanel_2.pngLeonard - 153;
    • etc_blacksmiths_frame_i00.pngclaft1.pngWarsmith's Holder - 15.

image.png Enchanting system

We've created changes for adding in usual enchanting system (Enchant Scrolls) more variants and emotions.
Also we expanded bonus system for enchanting weapon and armor.

• Enchant Scrolls description:
    • etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05.png Regular scrolls - without changing;
    • etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png Blessed Scrolls - without changing;
    • image.png Destruction scrolls - if failed attempt level of enchantment is without changing instead of crystallization;
      • For armor: till +7 (instead of +5);
      • For weapon: till +15.
    • image.png Shillien scrolls - can add +2 to the enchanting level, or crystallization of failure;
      • For armor and weapon: from +3 till +7 (additional).
    • image.png Special Shillien scrolls - with probability by 100% add +1 to the enchanting level;
      • For armor and weapon: from +3 till +7 (additional).
    • image.png Forbidden Shillien scrolls - if enchanting is successful add +1 to enchanting level, if failure will reduce it by -1.

• How to get it:
    • New kinds of Enchant Scrolls can be found in locations Seal of Shillien from evolved monsters;
    • Also you can get them with some chance from etc_exchange_box_i00.png Eternal Enchant Supplies.

• New bonuses from Enchant Scrolls:
    • Equip:
      • Heavy set bonuses

ENCHANT VALUE FULL BONUS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PREVIOUS ENCHANT LEVEL
        7 P. Def +100
        Accuracy +4
        Arrow Resist +7%
        Vampiric Rage Effect +3%
        Mana Regeneration +3%
        Damage Reflect +3%
        PvP Defense +4%
        Skill: Faith and Steel lvl 1
        P. Def +32
        Accuracy +1
        Arrow Resist +3%
        Vampiric Rage Effect +1%
        Mana Regeneration +0.5%
        Damage Reflect +3%
        PvP Defense +1%
        8 P. Def +140
        Accuracy +5
        Arrow Resist +10%
        Vampiric Rage Effect +4%
        Mana Regeneration +3.5%
        Damage Reflect +7%
        Stun Chance +15%
        PvP Defense +5%
        Skill: Faith and Steel lvl 2
        P. Def +40
        Accuracy +1
        Arrow Resist +3%
        Vampiric Rage Effect +1%
        Mana Regeneration +0.5%
        Damage Reflect +4%
        Stun Chance +15%
        PvP Defense +1%
        9 P. Def +160
        Accuracy +6
        Arrow Resist +12%
        Vampiric Rage Effect +5%
        Mana Regeneration +5%
        Damage Reflect +8%
        Stun Chance +15%
        PvP Defense +6%
        Сhance of Magic Resistance +1%
        Skill: Faith and Steel lvl 3
        P. Def +20
        Accuracy +1
        Arrow Resist +2%
        Vampiric Rage Effect +1%
        Mana Regeneration +1.5%
        Damage Reflect +1%
        PvP Defense +1%
        10 P. Def +180
        Accuracy +6
        Arrow Resist +15%
        Vampiric Rage Effect +5%
        Mana Regeneration +10%
        Damage Reflect +9%
        Stun Chance +15%
        PvP Defense +7%
        Сhance of Magic Resistance +2%
        Skill: Faith and Steel lvl 4
        Skill: Soul Purge
        P. Def +20
        Arrow Resist +3%
        Mana Regeneration +5%
        Damage Reflect +1%
        PvP Defense +1%

Light set bonuses

7 M. Def +70
        Evasion +4
        Elemental Resist +5%
        Move Speed +3
        Skill Reuse Time -2%
        PvP Defense +4%
        M. Def +24
        Evasion +1
        Elemental Resist +2%
        Move Speed +1
        Skill Reuse Time -2%
        PvP Defense +1%
        8 M. Def +100
        Evasion +5
        Elemental Resist +7% (+10)
        Move Speed +4
        Skill Reuse Time -5%
        Critical Chance +30
        PvP Defense +5%
        M. Def +30
        Evasion +1
        Elemental Resist +2%
        Move Speed +1
        Skill Reuse Time -3%
        Critical Chance +30
        PvP Defense +1%
        9 M. Def +115
        Evasion +7
        Elemental Resist +9% (+12)
        Move Speed +5
        Skill Reuse Time -5.5%
        Critical Chance +35
        PvP Defense +6%
        Critical Damage +2%
        Skill: Faith and Steel lv 3
        M. Def +15
        Evasion +2
        Elemental Resist +2% (+2)
        Move Speed +1
        Skill Reuse Time -0.5%
        Critical Chance +5
        PvP Defense +1%
        Critical Damage +2%
        10 M. Def +130
        Evasion +7
        Elemental Resist +10% (+15)
        Move Speed +5
        Skill Reuse Time -6%
        Critical Chance +37
        PvP Defense +7%
        Critical Damage +5%
        M. Def +15
        Elemental Resist +1% (+3)
        Skill Reuse Time -0.5%
        Critical Chance +2
        PvP Defense +1%
        Critical Damage +3%

Robe set bonuses

7 P. Def +58, M. Def +36
        Weight Limit +40%
        Spell Clarity +7%
        Silence Resist +20%
        Spell Reuse Time -2%
        PvP Defense +4%
        P. Def +18, M. Def +12
        Weight Limit +10%
        Spell Clarity +3%
        Silence Resist +10%
        Spell Reuse Time -2%
        PvP Defense +1%
        8 P. Def +80, M. Def +36
        Weight Limit +50%
        Spell Clarity +10%
        Silence Resist +35%
        Spell Reuse Time -5%
        Mental Debuff Chance +15%
        PvP Defense +5%
        P. Def +22, M. Def +14
        Weight Limit +10%
        Spell Clarity +3%
        Silence Resist +15%
        Spell Reuse Time -3%
        Mental Debuff Chance +15%
        PvP Defense +1%
        9 P. Def +100, M. Def +50
        Weight Limit +60%
        Spell Clarity +11%
        Silence Resist +35%
        Spell Reuse Time -5.5%
        Mental Debuff Chance +17%
        PvP Defense +6%
        Evade Phys. Skills +1%
        Skill: Faith and Steel lvl 3
        P. Def +20, M. Def +14
        Weight Limit +10%
        Spell Clarity +1%
        Spell Reuse Time -0.5%
        Mental Debuff Chance +2%
        PvP Defense +1%
        Evade Phys. Skills +1%
        10 P. Def +125, M. Def +70
        Weight Limit +80%
        Spell Clarity +12%
        Silence Resist +35%
        Spell Reuse Time -6%
        Mental Debuff Chance +20%
        PvP Defense +7%
        Evade Phys. Skills +2%
        P. Def +25, M. Def +20
        Weight Limit +20%
        Spell Clarity +1%
        Spell Reuse Time -0.5%
        Mental Debuff Chance +3%
        PvP Defense +1%
        Evade Phys. Skills +1%

image.png Newbie quest and presents for current players.

Special chain of quests will help new players in the most quick way to get into main actions, while current players - can re-exp the character if they need it.

The quest presents itself a chain in which your character will be guided by locations, show monsters for hunting and killing special Raid Bosses.
All prepared for every player with any knowledge of gaming mechanics and basic game and from our server could complete the training and quickly rise needed level.

image.png

Also all the players will get the chest with useful items in recognition!

• image.png MW Eternal Welcome Box - for all newly created characters:
    • Bless_scroll_r95_0.jpg Premium Account for 2 weeks;
    • etc_royal_membership_i00.png Club Card на 3 weeks;
    • pi_high_agathion_bracelet_i00.png Autoloot Agation for a week;
    • br_ring_of_friendship_i00.png MW Summon Bracelet for a week;
      • In a package there's the whole set image.jpeg Talismans.
    • etc_treasure_box_i04.pngpanel_2.pngBox with Extra Entrance Passes - Zaken - each 5 items on Low and High;
    • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-81 lvl - 5 items; 
    • etc_reagent_white_i00.pngpanel_2.pngGreater Healing Potion - 500 items;
    • etc_cp_potion_i01.pngGreater CP Potion - 500 items;
    • etc_cp_potion_i00.pngCP Potion - 500 items;
    • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpanel_star_5.pngRune of Exp+Sp 50% for ALL Levels 1 hour -  10 items;
    • br_vitality_day_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Rune;
    • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Maintaining Potion - 10 items;
    • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion - 10 items;
    • etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngMW Vitality Pie - 5 items;
    • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.pngSweet Fruit Cocktail - 10 items;
    • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.pngFresh Fruit Cocktail - 10 items;
    • bookmark_book_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with "My Teleport" Items;
    • image.png MW Eternal Ring;
    • blackbird_cloak.png Cloak of the Stranger;
    • image.png Costume Coupon;
    • coupon_to_accessory.pngpanel_rare_acc.pngAccessory Exchange Coupon;
    • golden_lion_mount.pnghz_frame.pngMW Mounting Bracelet for 30 days.

• image.png MW Eternal Comeback Box - for characters, who weren't entering the game at least for 2 week:
    • Bless_scroll_r95_0.jpg Premium Account for 2 weeks;
    • etc_royal_membership_i00.png Club Card на for 3 weeks;
    • pi_high_agathion_bracelet_i00.png Autoloot Agation for week;
    • br_ring_of_friendship_i00.png MW Summon Bracelet for week;
      • In the package there's the whole set image.jpeg Talismans.
    • etc_treasure_box_i04.pngpanel_2.pngBox with Extra Entrance Passes - Zaken - each 5 items on Low and High;
    • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-81 lvl - 5 items; 
    • etc_cp_potion_i01.pngGreater CP Potion - 500 items;
    • etc_cp_potion_i00.pngCP Potion - 500 items;
    • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpanel_star_5.pngRune of Exp+Sp 50% for ALL Levels 1 hour -  10 items;
    • br_vitality_day_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Rune;
    • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion - 10 items;
    • etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngMW Vitality Pie 5 items;
    • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.pngSweet Fruit Cocktail - 10 items;
    • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.pngFresh Fruit Cocktail - 10 items;
    • bookmark_book_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with "My Teleport" Items;

• image.png MW Eternal DaMan Box - for all characters, who were entering the game for the last 2 weeks:
    • etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngMW Vitality Pie - 3 items;
    • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpanel_star_5.pngRune of Exp+Sp 50% for ALL Levels 1 hour -  3 items;
    • br_vitality_day_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Rune 60 min - 3 items;
    • etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngMW Vitality Pie 5 items;
    • etc_super_cp_potion_i05.png Elixir S-grade CP/HP/MP - 20 items each; 
    • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-81 lvl - 3 items; 
    • etc_reagent_white_i00.pngpanel_2.pngGreater Healing Potion - 200 items;
    • etc_cp_potion_i01.pngMW Greater CP Potion - 200 items;
    • Teleport Scrolls - 5 items

image.png Butler

Prices on items in the shop were revised and significantly lowered.
Shop image.png L2Store was made to compliance status with Butler.

• New items:
    • Quest item 5 lvl Ally (etc_barka_friendship_5_i00.png Varka\ etc_ketra_friendship_5_i00.png Ketra) - 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin + 7.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • etc_mithril_ore_i00.pngreagent1.pngLunargent - 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of Exp+Sp 50% for ALL Levels:
      • 1 item  - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • 3 items - 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.

• Changing of prices:
    • Supplies (Supplies) 
      • Others:
        • The price of all available repeated ticket_i00.png Instance Zone Scrolls were lowered to 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • etc_letter_blue_i00.pngDualsword Craft Stamp - 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • Soulshots/Spiritshots:
        • br_cash_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_s_i00Blessed Spiritshot Pack (S-Grade) 4000 items - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_s_i00.pngSoulshot Pack (S-Grade) 10.000 items - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_a_i00Blessed Spiritshot Pack (A-Grade) 5000 items - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_a_i00.pngSoulshot Pack (A-Grade) 20.000 items - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_b_i00Blessed Spiritshot Pack (B-Grade) - 10.000 items -  1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_b_i00.pngSoulshot Pack (B-Grade) 30.000 items - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_c_i00Blessed Spiritshot Pack (C-Grade) - 15.000 items - 1family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_c_i00.pngSoulshot Pack (C-Grade) 30.000 items - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • Potions and Elixirs:
        • etc_reagent_white_i00.pngpanel_2.pngGreater Healing Potion 50 items - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • etc_reagent_white_i00.pngpanel_2.pngGreater Healing Potion 200 items - 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • etc_cp_potion_i00.pngCP Potion 200 items - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • etc_cp_potion_i01.pngGreater CP Potion 100 items - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cp_potion_i01.pngMW CP Potion 50 items - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cp_potion_i01.pngCP Potion Pack 200\200\200 - 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • image.png All types and Elixir ranks now cost 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
          • etc_super_cp_potion_i05.png - 50 items;
          • etc_super_hp_potion_i05.png - 35 items;
          • etc_super_mp_potion_i05.png - 25 items.
      • Scrolls:
        • etc_scroll_of_return_i01.pngBlessed Scroll of Escape 3 items - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01.pngBlessed Scroll of Resurrection 2 items - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • Arrows:
        • br_cash_quiver_of_fine_steel_arrows_i00. image.png D-gr \ image.png C-gr \ image.png B-gr - for 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_quiver_of_mithril_arrows_i00.pngMithril Quiver (image.png А-gr) - 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • br_cash_quiver_of_shining_arrows_i00.pngQuiver of Light (image.png S-gr) - 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • Books and Flags Teleport and scrolls:
        • br_flag_of_bookmark_i00.pngMy Teleport Flag - 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • bookmark_book_i00.pngMy Teleport Spellbook - 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • bookmark_book_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with "My Teleport" Items - 20 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin:
          • bookmark_book_i00.pngMy Teleport Spellbook - 1 item;
          • br_flag_of_bookmark_i00.pngMy Teleport Flag - 3 items;
          • bookmark_scroll_i00.pngMy Teleport Scroll - 20 items.
    • Clan (Clan):
      • CRP Scroll:
        • etc_ssq_i00.pngpanel_star_1.pngCRP scroll = 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • etc_ssq_i00.pngpanel_star_5.pngCRP scroll = 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • Proof of Loyalty:
        • etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngProof of Loyalty 1 item = 1;
        • etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngProof of Loyalty 10 items = 8;
        • etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngProof of Loyalty 50 items = 30.
    • Vitality (Vitality)
      • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-76 lvl:
        • 1 item - 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • 3 items - 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-81 lvl:
        • 1 item - 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • 3  items - 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-85 levels:
        • 1  item - 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • 3 items - 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • br_vitality_day_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Rune 
        • 1 hour - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • 1 day - 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • 7 days - 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • Expand (Expand):
      • Etc add buffslot i03 0.jpg Expand Buff slots:
        • 21 - 385.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • 22 - 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • 23 - 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • 24 - 35 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin.
    • Pets (Pets):
      • Level of any Etc-buffalo-panpipe-i00-0.jpg pet now 75;
        • Instead etc_prefect_belt_i00.png Great Wolf you will get etc_summon_wolf_r_01.png Fenrir.
      • Pet cost - 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
    • Sub-Class (Sub-Class):
      • Price at all Etc imperial scepter i00 0.jpg Staffs were lowered to 2.
    • 3d Profession:
      • Quest price Etc crystal blue i00 0.jpg item from location Hot Spring were lowered to 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin + 1.000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.

We want to thank everyone who continue to play on our server, and with understanding treat release date of the updates, that are connected with not affected on us situation. Also we hope that changes also could be the reason for old-players to comeback, and new - to brgin and we will do our best for it.
Thank you for your faith in MasterWork!

We want once more to emphasize, that all the changes can be adjusted after it's adding on the server. Thats why we ask you to discuss our changes and report about founded errors!

As a result - introduction of big amount of changes, you need to use image.png Updater, but also do Full Check.

с ❤️ and ☮️, E-Global & Averia

• 1 месяц спустя...

Dear friends!

And again we are ready to share newPatchnote and tell what was done for the server MasterWork Eternal, and also about what is going to be next on the newcoming Patch, that will be very soon 🙃
The restart time will be announced in special topic. Watch for the updates!

ticket_i00.png Instance Zones

• image.png Zaken - the rewards were upgraded as well as the chance of enchanting of the SA is raised, the level of the Boss and his characteristics were also raised;
  • image.png Orfen - the rewards were upgraded, the level was raised and characteristics;
    • From image.png Orfen's Box now guaranteed gives from 2 to 3 image.png Orfen's Soul Fragment.
  • image.png Core - the rewards were upgraded, the level was raised and characteristics;
    • From etc_bm_jewelbox_vital.pngCore's Box now guaranteed gives from 2 to 3 etc_bm_jewel_vital.pngCore's Soul Fragment.
  • Chain image.png Baylor - the rewards were upgraded, the level was raised and characteristics.
    • Now while killing the chest Chest of Baylor, that appears after the Bosses's death, you'll get new chest, by it's opening with some chance you can get image.png Baylor's Earring from + 0 to +7.

skillboss.png Epic and Raid Bosses

• Epic Bosses - revord from image.png Antharas, image.png Valakas, image.png Beleth were upgraded;
  • Common Bosses - some Bosses were actualized: their level was raised by 84, and the dpor was upgraded.
    • Anais;
    • Andreas Van Halter;
    • Sailren;
    • Ember;
    • Gargolos;
    • Last Titan Utenus;
    • Giant Marpanak;
    • Hekaton Prime;
    • Gwindorr;
    • Water Spirit Lian.

image.png NPC

• image.png Pona:
    • During exchange image.png Baylor's Earring now you can not only accessory_tateossian_earring_i00.png Tateossian, but also accessary_dynasty_earing_i00.png Dynasty \ accessary_bluelycan_earring_i00.png Moirai;
    • We've added Exchange +10 image.png Baylor's Earring  on image.png Enchanted Baylor's Earring;
      • More details about the exchange and characteristics image.png Enchanted Baylor's Earring you can read below.
    • We've added the opportunity to exchange image.png Core's Soul Fragment on image.png Orfen's Soul Fragment (and vice versa) for 2.000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • We've added the opportunity to seal 1item. image.png Core's Soul Fragment \ 1item image.png Orfen's Soul Fragment in chest image.png Box with Core's Soul Fragment \ image.png Box with Orfen's Soul Fragment , that can be transfered. Price 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • We've added the opportunity to enchance accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.png Ring of Baium to image.png Enchanted Ring of Baium.
      • More details about settings image.png Enchanted Ring of Baium. you can read below.
      • The price of enchantment:
        • x2 accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.png Ring of Baium;
        • 3.000 etc_crystal_gold_i00.png Crystal (S-Grade);
        • 500 etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S;
        • 200.000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
  • image.png Luxury Shop:
    • Were added to selling:
      • Items Rank image.pngA-gr;
      • Enchant Scrolls Rank image.pngB, image.pngA and image.pngS-gr;
      • etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA 11, 12 and 13 levels.

skill0088.png Monsters

• Monsters in locations Monastery of Silence now lend themselves to lethatl skills effects skill0450.png Banish Seraph;
  • In location Archaic Laboratory was raised drop chance etc_exchange_box_i00.png Eternal Enchant Supplies (chests with Enchant Scrolls)
  • In location Pavel Ruins was raised chance on drop for Eternal Weapon;
  • In location Seal of Shilen was raised drop chance Modification Scrolls from monsters of 3d and 4th level:
    • image.png Destruction scrolls;
    • image.png Shillien scrolls;
    • image.png Special Shillien scrolls;
    • image.png Forbidden Shillien scrolls.

skill1177.png Skills

• accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Hero weapon:
    • skill1374.png Heroic Valor - the characteristics were raised:
      • Was: P.Def 5%, M.Def 5%, cancel resist 40%;
      • Now: P.Def 15%, M.Def 15%, cancel resist 80%.
    • skill1375.png Heroic Grandeur:
      • Was: full block of magic and physical skills for 20 sec
      • Now: full block of magic and physical skills, P.Def  -10%, M.Def -10%, evasion -10, block shield chance -25%, time 30 sec
    • skill1376.png Heroic Dread:
      • Was: time 15 sec;
      • Now: time 20 sec.
  • skill3123.png Item skills:
    • accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i03.png Enchanted Ring of Queen Ant - Self Cleanse: now can be used on the Great Olympiad;
    • image.png Faith and Steel: now can be used on the Great Olympiad.

image.png Adventurers' Guide

• We've fixed the error while in English during some circumstances there weren't available body_32.png Rhythms.
  • Shop for etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin was actualized:
    • Added:
      • etc_stripe_shirts_a_i04.pngpvp_tab.png{PvP} Scale Shirt - 1.500 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
      • etc_shirts_a_i04.pngpve_tab.png{PvE} Scale Shirt - 1.500 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
      • etc_crystal_blue_i00.png Crystal (D-Grade) x10 - 1 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
      • etc_crystal_green_i00.png Crystal (C-Grade) x2 - 1 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
      • etc_crystal_red_i00.png Crystal (B-Grade) x1 - 2 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
      • etc_super_cp_potion_i04.png Elixir of CP (S-Grade) x15 - 25 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin + 15.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
      • etc_super_hp_potion_i04.png Elixir of Life (S-Grade) x15 - 25 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin + 15.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
      • etc_super_mp_potion_i04.png  Elixir of Mental Strength (S-Grade) x15 - 25 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin + 15.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
      • ench_am_stone_i03.png Lucky Enchant Stone: Armor (A-Grade) - 75 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
      • ench_wp_stone_i03.png Lucky Enchant Stone: Weapon (A-Grade) - 175 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
      • ench_am_stone_i02.png Lucky Enchant Stone: Armor (B-Grade) - 15 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
      • ench_wp_stone_i02.png Lucky Enchant Stone: Weapon (B-Grade) - 50 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin.
    • Price lowered:
      • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of Exp+Sp 50% for ALL Levels (1h):
        • Was: 250 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
        • Now:  50 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin.
      • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of Exp+Sp 50% for ALL Levels (5h):
        • Was: 850 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
        • Now: 200 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin.
      • Price for different etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04.png Enchant Scrolls and ench_am_stone_i03.png Enchant stones were lowered.
    • Improved:
      • image.png A-gr weapon_sword_of_ipos_i00.png The weapon get bonus in 40% PvE.

etc_jewel_box_i00.png Items

• New function was added into the game - Belts synthesis!
    Please be careful! Two enchanted items can't be synthesized!
    • To use this system - you need put in together needed items and with some chance you'll get it's improved varient.
    • Restrictions:
      • In the synthesis system only can be used High and Top belts Rank image.png S-gr.
    • Description:
      • armor_magic_deco_belt_i01.png High-grade Magic Ornament Mithril Belt:
        • Level 1 - Enchanted Belt:
          • PvP Defense + PvP Attack:
            • Chance: 70%;
            • Bonus: Increases Phys. Mag. def from skills, attack defense in PvP by 4% and increases attack in PvP by 3%.
          • PvP Defense + PvP Skills Attack:
            • Bonus: Increases Phys. Mag. def from skills, attack defense in PvP by 4% and increases attack skills in PvP by 3%.
        • Level 2 - Refined Belt:
          • PvP Defense and Attack + PvP Defense and Skills Attack: 
            • Chance: 25%;
            • Bonus: Increases Phys. Mag. def from skills, attack defense in PvP by 4.2% and increases attack skills and attack in PvP by 3.5%.
        • Level 3 - Blessed Belt:
          • PvP Defense, Attack and Skills Attack + PvP Defense, Attack and Skills Attack (2 the same): 
            • Chance: 15%;
            • Bonus: Increases Phys. Mag. def from skills, attack defense in PvP by 5.5% and increases attack skills and attack in PvP by 4%.

• armor_magic_deco_belt_i01.png Top-grade Magic Ornament Mithril Belt:
        • Level 1 - Enchanced Belt:
          • PvP Defense + PvP Attack:
            • Bonus: Increases Phys. Mag. def from skills, attack defense in PvP by 5.5% and increases attack in PvP by 4%.
          • PvP Defense + PvP Skills Attack:
            • Bonus: Increases Phys. Mag. def from skills, attack defense in PvP by 5.5% and increases skills attack in PvP by 4%.
        • Level 2 - Refined Belt:
          • PvP Defence and Attack + PvP Defense and Attack Skills: 
            • Chance: 25%;
            • Bonus: Increases Phys. Mag. def from skills, attack defense in PvP by 6% and increases attack skills and attack in PvP by 5%.
        • Level 3 - Blessed Belt:
          • PvP Defense, Attack and Skills Attack + PvP Defense, Attack and Skills Attack (2 the same):
            • Chance: 15%;
            • Bonus: Increases Phys. Mag. def from skills, attack defense in PvP by 7.2% and increases attack skills and attack in PvP by 6%.
  • image.png Enchanted Ring of Baium - was added to the game.
    • To get image.png Enchanted Ring of Baium you need:
      • Visit NPC image.png Pona;
      • x2 accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.png Ring of Baium;
      • 3.000 etc_crystal_gold_i00.png Crystal (S-Grade);
      • 500 etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S;
      • 200.000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
    • Characteristics:
      • M.Def. 62;
      • MP +41;
      • Resist\Potion chance +50%;
      • Resist\Hold chance +40%
      • Accuracy +4
      • Crit. power +20%
      • Attack speed +6%
      • Casting Speed +6%
      • Active skills - image.png Emperor's Rage:
        • For 30 seconds increases skills damage and attack in PVP by 10%, but dicreases Phys. and Mag, defense from skills and attack in PVP by 10%.
        • Re-use time: 10 minutes.
  • image.png Enchanted Baylor's Earring - was added to the game.
    • To get it image.png Enchanted Baylor's Earring you need:
      • Obtain common earring image.png Baylor's Earring;
      • Enchant it with any appropriate scrolls by +10;
      • Exchange on image.png Enchanted Baylor's Earring with NPC image.png Pona.
    • Characteristics:
      • M.Def 101;
      • Mana 87;
      • Resist dark +45;
      • Resist elements +15;
      • Debuff defense (includind Disarm and Rhythm of Medusa) +25%.
  • Accessories accessary_dynasty_necklace_i00.png Dynasty, accessary_bluelycan_earring_i00.png Moirai, vesper_ring_i00.png Vesper:
    • Now Rare accessories of named Ranks give bonuses similar accessory_tateossian_earring_i00.png Tateossian, but with big settings, example:
      • vesper_ring_i00.png <Rare> Vesper Ring: 10% hold defense, 8% phys. crit. attack.
  • To the shop accessory_hero_cap_i00.png of Great Olympiad was added image.png {PvP} Orichalcum Shirt.
    • Price: 100.000 scroll_of_verification_i00.png Olympiad Token + 9.500 Fame_1.png Fame.
    • Characteristics:
      • 40 P.Def;
      • 31 M.Def;
      • 6.5% P.Def.
  • From etc_bm_jewelbox_vital.pngCore's Box now gives you guaranteed from 2 to 3 etc_bm_jewel_vital.pngCore's Soul Fragment;
  • From image.png Orfen's Box now gives you guaranteed from 2 to 3 image.png Orfen's Soul Fragment.

image.jpeg Quests

• In reward for completing the quest on 3d profession you will get image.png Attribute Coin.
    • This item can be exchanged in Ancient Arcan City with Attribute Master NPC image.png Yo on personal etc_fire_stone_i00.png Attribute Ore.
  • We've updated the quest Don't Know, Don't Care . Now the chance to get better rewards is bigger.
    • Quest information:
      • Talk with NPC Separated Soul in Hunters Village;
      • Go to the Antharas Lair and kill 3 Raid Bosses:
        • Drake Leader 85 level. You need to purchase item etc_crystal_blue_i00.png Drake Leader Essence;
        • Dragon Beast 85 level. You need to purchase item etc_crystal_gold_i00.png Dragon Beast Essence;
        • Begemoth Leader 85 level. You need to purchase item etc_crystal_green_i00.png Begemoth Leader Essence.
      • Gather all the items and return to NPC Separated Soul for the reward.
      • Pay attention! You need to get quest items from RB's corps that will appear after their death. The reward can be claimed not only by group but the whole image.png Command channel.
        Hidden text

image.jpeg

image.png Others

• We've corrected some sets descriptions and of some items;
  • We've added to the training camp chain:
    • Peace Zone;
    • Regular Vendor;
    • Warehouse.
  • Adventures' Guide: corrected the error when in English language during some circumstances there weren't available body_32.png Rhythms.
  • Was corrected original error when during monster overhit Summon\Pet the quest item wasn't purchased.
    • Is you again will face this problem - please contact our Tech. Support in your Personal Account with the information about what Summon\Pet, what monster and quest.

new_reward.png Look into the future

• Her Majesty - image.png Ant Queen!
  • 5a375d6abc5ee3.4125010715135778347716.pn Hot Spot - system that has time affect on location by increasing it's population (monsters and players alike);
  • Training Olympiad 🤨
  • Other interesting things 🙃

Due to the big updates and changes you need to use image.png Updater.

with ❤️ and ☮️, E-Global & Averia

• 1 месяц спустя...

Dear friends,

We've promised one more big update for MasterWork Eternal and... it will be... Tomorrow! 21.10.22 😁
For now we publish Patchnote, that is party installed on the united server, and the other part will be with derver restart!

Have a nice acquaintance 🙃

🖥️ New game client

We are happy to announce you new game client!
With it's help we can increase much fps, improve performance, update interface and add new custom 😉

We've prepared for you a special updater that will give you the opportunity to use a new client, but the old will be available.
Also we ask you tell us about all bugs\errors. We've made a lot of tests - but only together with you we can bring it to full view.

On the season server MasterWork 2022 will be available only new client. Take the opportunity to prepare and test this amazing change!

All links for downloading will be available before restart.

image.png Instance Zone - Queen Ant

Finally, we are happy to introduce you the new Instance Zone - Ant Queen.
By analogy with image.png Core & image.png Orfen we've continued making instances with epic bosses and make them not only useful, but also interesting.

Basic information

• Number of players: 7 - 9;
  • Player's level: 81 - 85;
  • Difficulty: Very Hard;
  • Reset: 2 times a week, Wednesday and Saturday;
  • Time duration: 60 minutes.
    • The entering if failure is unavailable after the first room. So pay attention and count your strength.
  • Entrance: Cat's city (Ancient City Arcan) - city of instances.

Description

• Teleport to Ancient City Arcan and find NPC Relic Watcher, who will teleport your group to Instance Zone;
  • You will find yourself in front of a knight who will accompany you to the Queen’s exhibition and perform her summoning ritual. On the way you will find adventures and danger. Be vigilant, follow the instructions and don't let NPC, who accompanies you to die.

Details

• Instance zone is a room that is connected by corridors;
  • In the rooms you will have an event to deal with in various ways.
    • Pay attention! Not everywhere you need to fight. Some of them require attention.
  • Having passed all the rooms together with the live NPC Relic Watcher - he will start to summon Ant Queen. At this time you need to fight some strong waves with monsters.
  • The general logic of the battle with the Ant Queen is no different from ordinary, except:
    • The Queen will actively move instead of standing still;
    • She, unlike her minions, ignores the Larva attack;
    • After dealing a certain amount of damage - The Queen will summon waves of helpers.
  • Pay your attention once again! If within 10 minutes after the last member of the group has left the zone\died - it will be closed and will go back to cooldown (in case that you have fought at least one room). Be careful and count your strength.

Rewards

• Will be announced as soon as possible.

🚨 Permanent event - Hot Spot

Another innovation for both MWE like and for season server will be the system 🚨 Hot Spot.
Within this system, the number of monsters will be increased and their basic characteristics will be slightly reduced at certain locations with preliminary announcement.
Also in the nearest future will be created special instance zones with Hot Spot-like locations, in which you can only get into with certain items, that you can get by killing monsters during the event.
In addition, there will be 2 features on the locations:

• totem_of_body.png Totems - special totems will appear on locations, killing which you will get a special buff. Also pay attention:
    • If you or your group made the final hit on totem - you'll get buff for 20 minutes;
    • After killing a totem - it will give a buff in a certain area, but it's action will be much less;
    • All totems give possitive effects;
    • Totems will appear twice during the Hot Spot.
  • etc_jewel_box_i00.png Hidden rewards - on location will appear special "chests", when opening - you'll get useful rewards.
    • For each location such "chests" will have their exclusive view;
    • Rewards vary for each location;
    • Chests will appear twice during the Hot Spot.

Details

• Time duration: 1 hour;
  • One location at a time becomes a Hot Spot;
  • List of locations currently participating:
    • etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.png Seal of Shilen;
    • etc_mithril_ore_i00.png Mithril Mines;
    • etc_instrument_i00.png Archaic Laboratory + Pavel Ruins.

skill1177.png Skills

• Corrected the error, when the class skill1128.png Phantom SummonerSpectral Master the transformation skills may be lerned incorrect skill10254.pngBattle Spirit Transform;
  • Now br_spell_books_magic_i01.png Skills don't require etc_adena_i00.pngAdena for learning (related to skills that needed skill1501.png combo-skills, first levels prophecy_of_earth.png high-level class buffs);
    • This is a change for MWE, while for the new season -- corresponding skills will still have a value in the form of Adena).
  • Skill skill1254.pngMass Resurrection not only the clan members and the alliance are ressurected, but also dead party members, even if they are not members of your clan/alliance;
  • By the new server concept MasterWork2022 was improved skill0112.png Self-buffs and body_32.png Rhythms, that are lasing longer. We've decided to transfer this feature to Eternal, without waiting for servers to merge. Now:
    • body_32.png Rhythms time duration 5 minutes:
      • Pay attention, that enchanting to "Time" (Time) was deleted, and in the characters who have used it - transferred to "Cost" (Cost).
    • skill0112.png Self-buffs time duration 20 minutes:
      • It is about "basic" buffs. Time duration of these skills, like skill0176.png Frenzy, skill0110.png Ultimate Defense, skill1556.png Arcane Shield stay without changes.

etc_jewel_box_i00.png Items

• Active skills from image.png Improved epic jewelry and faith_and_steel.png +10 сетов working on accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Great Olympiad, but doesn't have cooldown when flying on the next battle (the analogy with talisman 32_lifeforce.png Life Force);
  • Skills skill1409.png Self Cleanse from the temporary item 97472.pngCursed Ring of Queen Ant can't be used on accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Great Olympiad.
    • Pay attention! accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i03.pngEnchanted Ring of Queen Ant all are also available for use (but do't cooldown when flying to the Olympiad).
  • Prices for equipment and enchanting for all etc_pet_armor_i00.png items pets were standartisized.
    • This applies to small wolves, dragons and stryders. Great Wolf price equipment and it's enchanting have been standardized on the MW2 start.
  • Armour for pet helpers etc_kukaburo_ocarina_i00.png Kukaburo \ etc_cougar_chime_i00.png Cougar \ etc_buffalo_panpipe_i00.png Buffalo and accessory_necklace_of_funtion_pet_i04.pn Jewelry for all Pets can now be improved, according to the same logic as the rest of the equipment for Pets:
    • From Pet Manager's in all cities is a line: "Exchange Pet's equipment on better"
    • If you have any Pet non-top equipment in your inventory - you have the opportunity for Aden to exchange it for the best analogue:
    • image.png
  • Items br_vitality_day_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality were improved and standardized.
    For first stages of the server these items will work as before.
    In more last stage (~aproximetely from HF and for MWE) - re-use time will be dicreased:
    • etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngMW Vitality Pie:
      • Early stages of the seasonal MW: Cooldown 60 minutes;
      • MW Eternal: Cooldown 30 minutes.
    • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Maintaining Potion:
      • First stage of seasonal MW: Cooldown 30 minutes;
      • MW Eternal: Cooldown 15 minutes.
    • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion:
      • First stage of seasonal MW: Cooldown 60 minutes;
      • MW Eternal: Cooldown 30 minutes.
    • br_bracelet_aga_mazu_i00.pngpannel_a1.pngAutoloot Vitality Agathion - Angel Gift:
      • First stage of seasonal MW: Cooldown 6 hours;
      • MW Eternal: Cooldown 3 hours.
    • All items from br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover:
      • First stage of seasonal MW: Cooldown 11 hours 30 minutes;
      • MW Eternal: Cooldown 5 hours 45 minutes.

image.png Ivory Coin Store

• Shirts etc_shirts_c_i02.pngpve_tab.pngSilk Shirt - PvE и etc_stripe_shirts_c_i02.pngpvp_tab.pngSilk Shirt - PvP image.pngB-gr were deleted from sale;
  • Cost of shirts was changed image.pngA-gr:
    • etc_shirts_a_i04.pngpve_tab.pngScale Shirt - PvE:
      • Was: 1500 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin + 2950 fame_1.png Fame;
      • Now: 350 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin + 2950 fame_1.png Fame.
    • etc_stripe_shirts_a_i04.pngpvp_tab.pngScale Shirt - PvP:
      • Was: 1500 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin + 3550 fame_1.png Fame;
      • Now: 500 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin + 3550 fame_1.png Fame.
  • Shirts that were added to sale image.pngS-gr:
    • etc_shirts_s_i05.pngpve_tab.pngMithril Shirt - PvE:
      • Cost: 1500 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin + 5400 fame_1.png Fame.
    • etc_stripe_shirts_s_i05.pngpvp_tab.pngMithril Shirt - PvP :
      • Cost: 2150 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin + 7500 fame_1.png Fame.

image.png Other

• Main currency was changed against family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin, like:
    • Now 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin = 1$ (dollar);
    • Changed+improved deposit bonuses on MasterWork Eternal server.
      • Pay attention:
        • According to this topic, our Personal Account has a joint account, a common savings system and a general discount;
        • Deposit bonuses can only be received on the selected server;
        • By this moment one-time replenishment of the new seasonal server balance MasterWork 2022 on 1500 and 2500 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin to 25.11.22 (additional)  you will get unique riding pets. It will be impossible to obtain them by other way.
          Hidden text

image.png War Panther (1500 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin)

image.png Hell Ride (2500 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin)

• accessory_academy_i00.png Academy now is to 78 level (1-77);
    • An error was also resolved in which a level 78 character could not be automatically expelled from the academy.
  • Drop in ticket_i00.png Labyrinth of the Abyss at all levels was changed:
    • We've revised the chance of droping whole items+chance of droping of it's pieces and also enchant scrolls;
    • The basic logic and usefulness of zones stayed the same, however, now random groups with appropriate settings will be much more pleasant to visit them. 
  • During developing of MasterWork 2022 several other improvements and corrections have already been implemented on MWE for your convinience 😉

Due to the introduction of many changes you will need to use image.png Updater.

с ❤️ и ☮️, E-Global & Averia

• lrd изменил заголовок на MasterWork: Patch Notes
  • 3 недели спустя...

Dear friends!

We are preparing to open the doors of our server to everyone who wants to visit the Open Beta Test of the new MasterWork season and we are looking forward to this day!
According to the good tradition, we are starting our wonderful "event" - Patchnotes 🙃, which we will be running throughout the server.

• Apache Ant изменил заголовок на MasterWork ll: Patchnotes

Dear friends!

It's been a few days of open testing. This means it's time to start writing new patchnotes for you. 🙃 But first, we want to tell you about the first days of the beta test and share some statistics.

First, we want to thank you all! The number of players who attended the beta test right away on the first day was staggering!
We have done serious preparation work to reduce the number of lags and errors to a minimum. We prepared a new client and we were really pleased with the result.
But, as the famous space ranger says: Infinity is not the limit! We continue to work on the server, fixing rough edges and incomplete features. We make upgrades, and fixes to existing bugs and make the changes that you asked for, that you are waiting for.

📊 Some statistics at the time of writing this post:

• More than 200 commits were uploaded in 2 days of OBT;
  • Was created 10501 accounts;
  • 4561 unique players visited beta test;
  • 9600 characters created;
  • 4873 fights played at the Olympiad;
  • PvP number almost reached 3000 at PvP gate in Dion;
  • Top 5 professions (by number):
    • skill0254.png Bounty Hunter: 514;
    • skill0988.png Sword Singer: 417;
    • skill0989.png Bladedancer: 451;
    • skill0004.png Treasure Hunter: 289;
    • skill1013.png Shillien Elder: 263.

We want to point out that more players are learning and testing the  concept, rather than enchanting equipment! We're sure that'll help you when playing on the server.
We're glad to see our regular players and newcomers. We  hope we can justify your expectations. And you will enjoy an interesting game and have a great time at MasterWork!

Go to Patchnote!

Unlike the Patchnotes that we do during the live server, at  the beta test we will announce basic fixes/improvements in order to focus on work.
List of changes:

point.png General

• The new client has better performance, but even so we continue to improve it to increase FPS;
  • Now you can see only the actual locations on the map;
  • For the first and second professions, monsters have been added to avoid their shortage at the start of the server.
    • We remind you that the rewards for completing the quest manually have become better. Each player who completes the quest will receive an additional personal reward.
    • You can still purchase a profession from image.png Butler for:
      • skill1175.png First Profession - 150.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena or 10 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin;
      • skill1235.png Second Profession - 2.000.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena or 50 family_coin_i00.png Master Coin.
  • All ticket_i00.png Kamaloka instances was improved.
    • We would like to notice next:
      • Now you have a great opportunity to check all the changes so that you are ready to open the server;
      • Drop was changed: it didn't increase or decrease, it became "more fair";
      • Each player guaranteed to receive a personal reward with useful consumables for completing an instance;
      • We also want to remind you that some high-level instance zones will not be available for some time after the start. List of them was rethinked:
        • Until 06:30 Sunday (27.11) - 49 and 59 Laba's, and 53, 56, 63 Kamaloka's will be unavailable;
        • Until 06:30 Tuesday (29.11) - 59 Laba and 63 Kamaloka will be unavailable.

skill1177.png Skills

•  skill3123.png Life Stone skill icons was changed/improved:
    • image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
  • About 90% of the skills are already working according to the declared concept. The rest will be ready in the coming days;
  • Adjusted Skills skill0067.png Summon Cubic and their effects according to the concept.

image.png NPC

• Corrected l2store.png L2Store: now it works according to the concept;
  • image.png Butler is  fully corresponds to the new season (all descriptions have been corrected, the assortment and prices are set correctly);
    • Was added etc_wit_hena_i02.png Special Dye, they are a complete analogy of the usual ones, but now you need one item instead of 10
    • etc_str_hena_i00.png Regular Dyes can be sold to the shop.

image.png Other

• Lots of improvements (such as descriptions of items, skills, dialogues with NPCs, and so on)

etc_instrument_i00.png OBT

We remind you that tonight (18.11), after determining the Heroes, the server will be restarted to change the stage.

Information regarding the second stage:

• From 18 to 21 November;
  • Max Level: 72;
  • Main accents:
    • skill0242.png A-gr;
    • ticket_i00.png Instances; 
    • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Great Olympiad;
    • etc_fang_red_i00.png Actual Locations.
    • Equipment enchantment level:
      • etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04.png Weapon: +12;
      • etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04.png Armor: +8;
      • etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04.png Jewelry: +8.
  • At this stage of testing, artificial restrictions will apply to Etc_exp_point_i00.png character development:
    • Full EXP lock after level 72; 
      • On live server, you can continue to develop your character.
      • At all stages of the beta test, rates are valid from the start of the first stage of the server;
      • All other settings, such as: reward for completing profession quests, rewards for quests, instance zones, and so on - also for the first stage of the server;
      • This is done so that players can conduct real game situations in stages.

A little more than a week left before the Server Start, so we recommend you focus on testing the server while there are all the possibilities for that.

We recommend you use our image.png Updater, as we regularly release updates.

с ❤️, E-Global & Averia

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...