Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Saint A.L.

MasterWork II News — Политическая ситуация и важные заявления, читай первый пост.

Рекомендованные сообщения

17.01.2022 в 14:36, nosta сказал:

Надеюсь политика доживет до своего репортера :pandaredlol:

хахаха
хихихи

Профессиональная пропаганда культуры и спорта.

17.01.2022 в 15:34, iAkalyptos сказал:

You will believe it if I come to your country and slap you in the face, then your soul will be apart from your body and you will finally see things clearly.
You have big mouth for halfblood Ukrainian gypsy dog.

The more you rage - the more pointless this whole talk becomes - the more it becomes clear that you are as far from being greek as you are far from the moon.

Time to calm down, my albanian friend.

1/17/2022 в 2:39 PM, qRt сказал:

The more you rage - the more pointless this whole talk becomes - the more it becomes clear that you are as far from being greek as you are far from the moon.

Time to calm down, my Albanian friend.

I'm very calm trying to speak with a monkey about facts. The more you understand the facts that I'm trying to tell you, the more you will not seem like a donkey with 0 iQ in from of everyone's eyes.

17.01.2022 в 15:47, iAkalyptos сказал:

I'm very calm trying to speak with a monkey about facts. The more you understand the facts that I'm trying to tell you, the more you will not seem like a donkey with 0 iQ in from of everyone's eyes.

You finally realized that you can't kill people ingame and decided to kill people on forum with ugly grammar and funny stories. Nice trick, mr.alban!

May be you should better watch your own gameplay toons and find the growth points for your disgusting play level? This is a pc game forum after all.

Besides, you could take some english lessons too. If you are out of funds - i can borrow you some. Is there a way to send you a envelope with cash to that cesspool you are living in?

Принимаю заявки 1 неделю (до понедельника 24 Января включительно), чтобы люди не спешили с заявками и большая часть людей успела себя раскрыть, но хотелось бы к ГФ этапу найти человека.

1/17/2022 в 2:52 PM, qRt сказал:

You finally realized that you can't kill people ingame and decided to kill people on forum with ugly grammar and funny stories. Nice trick, mr.alban!

May be you should better watch your own gameplay toons and find the growth points for your disgusting play level? This is a pc game forum after all.

Besides, you could take some English lessons too. If you are out of funds - i can borrow you some. Is there a way to send you a envelope with cash to that cesspool you are living in?

I killed your group more times that you can count. Send you couple times afk after your loss and deleted your 3v3 setups in oly with 15-0 final result in 2 setups. 
Relax kid, every single guy knows that I'm your daddy. Your skill and your groups skill is only relevant when you have to take advantage of some rich people that you have in your group to donate over than 15k euros. I know more than you expect and I have to tell you that its a disgrace and sad to cover your mistakes in PvP by donating over gear. Your people even paying other people to play olympiad for them. Still I fucked all of you!

17.01.2022 в 16:02, iAkalyptos сказал:

I killed your group more times that you can count. Send you couple times afk after your loss and deleted your 3v3 setups in oly with 15-0 final result in 2 setups. 
Relax kid, every single guy knows that I'm your daddy. Your skill and your groups skill is only relevant when you have to take advantage of some rich people that you have in your group to donate over than 15k euros. I know more than you expect and I have to tell you that its a disgrace and sad to cover your mistakes in PvP by donating over gear. Your people even paying other people to play olympiad for them. Still I fucked all of you!

The more you wrangle, the closer you become with your albanian roots. Few more messages of that kind and even your dumb friends will understand what the deal is trully about :/

17.01.2022 в 15:28, Saint A.L. сказал:

Обращение к долбаебам с телеканала "Культура 24": Я ищу человека с которым мне предстоит из всей команды больше всего работать в паре следующие пару лет, и если мне нужно фильтровать базар на котором Я решаю повседневные дела, то мне не надо его фильтровать и пусть человек отклеится естественным путём. Если у вас во время прочтения очко треснуло от мата, то слава богу что мы с вами никогда в жизни по рабочим моментам не пересечемся.
Не нужно мне давать советы о том, как выражаться, кому и что писать, как отвечать людям. Для каждой деятельности есть свой формат которого Я могу придерживаться. "Здравствуйте УВ. ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЬ" вы можете и на иннове почитать, вместе с копипастнутыми тейками из моих рекламных текстов.

аххаа, что

Be Down

kuban__borschik-20201010-0001.jpg

17.01.2022 в 15:06, MrHARDYHARD сказал:

аххаа, что

да там в конфе какие-то моралфаги порвались

17.01.2022 в 16:08, Saint A.L. сказал:

да там в конфе какие-то моралфаги порвались

кинул бы им видос 2 герл ван кап

Be Down

kuban__borschik-20201010-0001.jpg

17.01.2022 в 15:05, qRt сказал:

The more you wrangle, the closer you become with your albanian roots. Few more messages of that kind and even your dumb friends will understand what the deal is trully about :/

You think I'm offended of what a dog saying? You should be offended when you have to let trash people playing your main characters only because they are the sponsors of your trash group. When you will be able to understand this, then I will stop cursing your mothers soul that is trapped in my basement. 

17.01.2022 в 16:11, iAkalyptos сказал:

You think I'm offended of what a dog saying? You should be offended when you have to let trash people playing your main characters only because they are the sponsors of your trash group. When you will be able to understand this, then I will stop cursing your mothers soul that is trapped in my basement. 

See? Why do you keep doing that to yourself? Have a self-respect, man. Or may be you have an alban-pride 🌈

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...