Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

MasterWork - November 2021

Рекомендованные сообщения

November 12
The long-awaited rare craft by E-Global
based on most popular chronicles

Dear players

Autumn has come, and this means that it's time for us to share with you information about our plans for upcoming season , it's one of the most awaited events of 2021: second launch of Masterwork 2021!

In this preannouncement we want to bring you the team's main vector of product development: the core idea is to hear, analyze and accept players wishes, but without breaking anything that worked well. MEAN IT. You motivate us to make right decisions and of course, our years of experience mean a lot.

Year has passed since the first announce, and as a presentation of our new Masterwork, you can safely use description of the first one.
We kept our promises, did our mission and thanks to your help created server with over 55k unique players..

You can learn about our project on the first announcement topic and also visit the server which is already 10+ months old. This concept is a base for our future steps on improving the game.
Now we want to point out some things that make Masterwork unique among other concepts

What is the Masterwork?

The idea of the name is an analogue to "rare" item from the game. Product that is made of several valuable elements and with a certain chance became more valuable than the others.

The value is a decision to improve most popular chronicles.
The quality is our ability to save main ideas of Korean publisher during it's golden era (2004-2011).

MasterWork consists of 3 phases, each phase has 2 stages:

IL

Pre-IL: warming up stage with a cap of 60 levels, XP rates for further levels significantly reduced;

Full-IL: the main stage of IL phase, where you can enjoy features of legendary chronicles. Level cap is 72. Kamael race will become available shortly before next phase;

GF

Pre-GF: warming up stage where players available to craft S-grade equipment, some parts of Hellbound isle accessible. Level cap is 79.

Full-GF: the main stage of GF phase, where players can dive deeper into GF features. Level cap is 83.

HF

Pre-HF: warming up stage of HF phase, where players gain access to most relevant locations to obtain Vesper equipment. Level cap is 85.

Full-HF: the main stage of HF phase, where you can explore entire Elmoreden and Gracia. Push your character to the limit and get legendary Elegia equipment.

It's not an accident that we are using abbreviations instead of proper names. There are two reasons:

The first is "the company" that started legal chase, not only projects, but your freedom of choice. It is the will, persistence and commitment of the players that has created not just couple nostalgic servers, but an entire market of competing projects&
Without you, this game is doomed.

The other reason is our approach.
We are sure that it is pointless to just make copies of copies of certain game versions, because it puts you in kind of frames where we literally can't create MasterWork (rare) product. Abbreviations as well-known cuts are used to describe ideas of conception when creating phases.
Therefore we can maintain your expectations without putting gameplay limits for ourselves like "Orc - attack, bishop - heal".

To sum up, MasterWork is Korean publisher's logic (2004-2011) and our team's adaptation (2020-2021).

What should you expect from Masterwork 2021?

The main idea, that was described above is to make transition from early chronicles to later ones, but each chronicle will keep its original idea and purpose.
Game world around us is dynamic and develops as your character become stronger. You will discover new locations, items and skills, find something new and get more than you expect.

It's been proven that this approach unites players of different preferences and capabilities into one community, where everyone is able to prove themselves and have emotions that made us love the game.

This idea and realisation of it have brought us here, and what's more important - you liked it. Now we are sure that we don't need to do big changes for every launch and disappoint players.
We need to do better, not differently.

Second launch will keep ~85% of MasterWork that you know and used to.
This is what you asked, and this is what you except!

The rest 15% are split for two directions:

Fixes

We are not afraid to say that during preparations we've made some mistakes both technical and conceptual. We made updates and patchnotes during server development on a regular basis, some aspects that was no longer relevant we saved for later adjustments.

Quality gameplay and world changes

Our team understands that we can't implement all the ideas you have in a span of single server, it's hard for both: team and players. This will only lead us into situation where we don't understand what we are doing.

Last summer we have categorised our ideas on a scale of relevance and decided to prepare them for a second launch. This includes interface improvements, locations, icons and characters/classes balance. We want to point out that we are talking about MasterWork that you used to.

There is more

We are working on a game core to make game client more smooth with higher FPS, and also reduce server and network load. Even though it's a tiny part in this text, but it's one of the main and hard goals to achieve for us. I'm sure that if we will manage to do that, we all going to experience colossal improvements in performance and server capacity which even Koreans could not achieve.

signup_en.png

signup_en.png

15.09.2021 в 10:11, Perkot сказал:

Finally...  I have waited a long time and thought you will not open MW2 this year. I can't wait for OBT. 

Hey!

Thanks for your words, we also can't wait to launch it 🤩
Meanwhile you can always visit the stock MasterWork2020. There is still players there having fun and chill 🙂

Is there gonna be more balance on the server? Last one was kinda mage server.

Don't get me wrong, I loved last edition, but I hope there would be more fun with more ppl playing different classes than mages 🙂 Keep up the hard work, can't wait for OBT 

16.09.2021 в 18:35, emissary сказал:

Is there gonna be more balance on the server? Last one was kinda mage server.

Don't get me wrong, I loved last edition, but I hope there would be more fun with more ppl playing different classes than mages 🙂 Keep up the hard work, can't wait for OBT 

Hey, @emissary!

First of all thanks for your kind words, it means a lot to us!

Regarding the balance. We are working on different types of balancing classes, however it not working that simple, because there are a lot of situation types that happening and needs to be considered, for example:

• Mage on only is not that strong, as at mass pvp, however he is still does a lot of damage;
  • Solo mage at spot has almost no chance against physical class (also depends, but in general);
  • Mage at party with heal and full buff deal a lot of damage, especially at mass pvp.

The point is that if we will change some of the skill\mechanic it will lead to so many aspects that need to be closely calculated. 
Im not saying that we are not going to, but it need to be done step by step 🙂 

I hope it make sense 😉 

ofc it does make a lot of sense 🙂 I am sure you will figure everything out and this server is gonna be even better than last year's one.

my 2 cents:

at some point, mages dominate server do to aoe skills and spots that are easily farmable by them. DD's, especialy single target ones can't compete with lvling speed of mages, so maybe some extra(e.g. change some not useable) spot with solo mobs with extra xp with melee vulnerability?

Daggers aren't that good here if you don't have anyone to boost you, and what's more, Bounty Hunter has most skills from that class which imo destroyed daggers on last server.

Tanks, they need gap closer, pull or jump -like skills

archers, general boost to compete with others

last, but not least - Bards. Making bd/sws into one class was an awesome idea. What they really lack though is skills to make some dmg. Give them a minor cubic+offensive 1-2 skills (blows / or heavy dd sword skills) with even less power, but still enough to be fun at pvps/other actions. This would make them a class not for box purpose only 🙂 ofc with added MP 😛

it's just an idea I hope you think about. Thank you, and once again - see you at OBT

Is the server balanced right now ? Last server was not. Mage was ruled everything and that its to far from balancing.
We are a clan with around 80-90 people, we was playing on some classics servers and h5s the last 4-5 years.

We thinking of joining but we need to be pretty sure about the balances on the game to spend time and money on.
Can someone answer me without questions, if the mage thing is fixed?
I will give some examples with things that need to be fixed, because some of them make the mages unstable.

Some Melee fighters farming zones.
Some zones of the start of l2 was fighters type zones, mages should have HUGE problem farm there.
Some of them are Cruma Tower, Wall of Argos, Sillent Valley. This places must be fixed, give mobs huge magic resist to stop mages from take them over. 

Mages zones for 40 lvl for example, is cemetery etc.
With this way a mage will kill 3-4 mobs to got 50k xp when the fighter will kill one or 2 in the same time to get the same amount of xp.

Mages need to shit down. Netherless the situation or the buffs, a mage that not resting means the game is unbalanced.
Mages need to do big damage and this is a fact, but the above things is pretty much a need.

For the end game, pretty much the things is okay, on massive pvp mages have the upper hand and this is okay, thats how its should be. ( Distance, Damage )

Γεια σας L2e-global Community ... εγώ και η ομάδα μου είμαστε rdy για αυτήν την σεζόν για διασκέδαση και περισσότερα pvp .... 

: * 

ΥΣΤΕΡΟΓΡΑΦΟ. www.battlenet.gr/en

Изменено пользователем ThouAz

Yea try to play as mage and you will see how broken it is. First of all you need a lot of players in off-party be strong in pvp or you will die insta in this flash fiesta. Because without horse buff and ud's from tank/judi you cant do shit in mass pvp as mage. Second one for fast lvling. Yea primeval is broken for xp but you need to fight for spots... Only 2 pt's can farm outside primeval and 3 inside so its 5 mage party's at same time.. believe me its fucking frustading you go xp in night or early mornings or just pvp nonstop for this 'topspot'. About mele setups you have Hellbound the late game zone fuck farming here with mage... you dont even understand how hard it is one small mistake in this spot and you are all dead, same as primeval early stages( pre-pov lvl's). And because we have stages so the main problem about lvling its 2-3 days after stage changes because anyone who play a bit more was able to reach lvl gap really fast.

• fabuLous закрепил это тему
25.10.2021 в 17:58, lordslip сказал:

no news in english? im not russian.

Soon will be more news. now you can check this out

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...