Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

MasterWork: Vitality System

Рекомендованные сообщения

FqVGfAY.png
You can discuss Vitality in the topic of the Lineage 2 MasterWork server concept!

Dear friends!

We are glad to present you a well-known Vitality System, that has been adapted Lineage2 MasterWork for and was designed to make your exping more easier and fair for every player.
Basically thanks to this system and daily bonuses you will get more experience (starting from +25% until to x2) ?

1dc6f5d0622762f8cd27308338ac.png

Green line on your character's status bar displays Vitality Points.

Etc_vitality_point_i00_0.jpg Stages Vitality

• Each stage of Vitality provides extra EXP bonus:
    • Stage 1 — +25% experience bonus;
    • Stage 2 — +50% experience bonus;
    • Stage 3 — +75% experience bonus;
    • Stage 4 — +100% experience bonus.
  • Vitality only affects experience gained for monsters. Experience from Quests and Raid Bosses is not increased.

Etc_vitality_point_i00_0.jpg Vitality Consumption

• Полная полоска Виталити - 20.000 очков:
    • Stage 0 → 1 is 240 points;
    • Stage 1 → 2 is 1.560 points;
    • Stage 2 → 3 is 12.800 points;
    • Stage 3 → 4 is 3.600 points;
    • Stage 4 → Maximum is 1.800 points.
  • Upon killing monsters character gains bonus experience but loses Vitality points;
  • The higher level of your character and the more experience you get, Vitality will spent faster;
  • When a character is created, it has 10000 VP points out of 20000 Maximum points.

Etc_vitality_point_i00_0.jpg How to restore Vitality

• Basic Mechanics:
    • rb.png Killing any Raid Boss;
    • 07d363d4423cd1f15aea5b41e4d1.png Completing Daily Quests:
      • Rim Kamaloka - from 1000 to 5000 points, depends on the grade that you will get after finishing this instance. Once a day;
      • Hall of the Abyss - 5000 points. Once a day;
      • Killing RB - 5000 points. Once a day.
    • Accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00_0.jpg Reward for speaking with NPC after Queen Ant death (NPC will appear in Ant Nest and at Gludio Town);
    • Pailaka_Ring.jpg Completing personal quests - Pailaka (10.000 points for 1st, 20.000 for 2nd and 3rd);
    • image.png Being Offline (4 points per minute) and being in Safe Zone (6 points per minute);
    • Bless_scroll_r99_0.jpg Premium Account - holds your Vitality when it falls to level 1 and doesn't let it fall below level 1, providing constant 25% experience bonus:
      • 7 days - 20 MC;
      • 30 days - 50 MC;
      • 100 days - 125 MC.
    • Br_vitality_day_i00_0.jpg Vitality Rune - holds your vitality bar at level 1, providing constant 25% experience bonus:
      • 60 min - 2 MC;
      • 24 hours - 5 MC;
      • 7 days - 15 MC.

• Please Note! If you have Bless_scroll_r99_0.jpg Premium Account and Br_vitality_day_i00_0.jpg Vitality Rune at the same time your Vitality bar can not fall below level 2, and your bonus will be 50%.

• Items:
    • photo-2019-07-13-19-01-13.jpg Vitality Autoloot Agathion:
      • When equipped, provides Passive Autoloot ability and Active ability that freezes Vitality points.
        • Duration 30 minutes, cooldown 8 hours;
        • 7 days - 15 FC.
    • Br_four_leaf_clover_i00_0.jpg Four-leaf clover:
      • Upon using you will get one of three head image.png accessories at random. This accessories provides active skill: you will gain Vitality Points for killing monsters, instead of losing.
        • This items are personal and cannot be traded, dropped or sold;
        • Time limitations for items from 3 hour to 30 days (randomly);
        • Skills cooldown is 11 hours and 30 minutes;
        • Buff duration - 20 minutes;
        • Please Note:
          • Timer won't stop even when you are offline;
          • The same items of the same level has shared cooldown
          • Different items of the same level has separate cooldown
          • The same items of different level has separate cooldown
          • At the server start you will be able to purchase clovers for levels 1-48 and 1-52. Later clovers for higher levels will be added
      • Br_four_leaf_clover_i00_0.jpg Four-leaf clover 1-52:
        • 1 q-ty. - 3 FC;
        • 3 q-ty. - 7 FC.
      • Br_four_leaf_clover_i00_0.jpg Four-leaf clover 1-64:
        • 1 q-ty. - 7 FC;
        • 3 q-ty. - 15 FC.

• VitalityMaintainingPotion.png Vitality Maintenance Potion:
    • When used, applies buff that freezes Vitality for 10 minutes. Cooldown: 30 minutes;
    • This item is not available in store on the server start. You can get it from our events\giveaways and from Starter Package:
  • VitalityReplenishingPotion.png Vitality Replenishing Potion:
    • Restores 5000 Vitality Points on use. Cooldown: 30 minutes;
    • This item is not available in store on the server start. You can get it from our events\giveaways and from Starter Package:
  • 4468fe1490207f855d0f5dd6aec5c540.png MW Vitality Pie:

Etc_vitality_point_i00_0.jpg Vitality on Lineage2 MasterWork - it's visualisation of experience bonuses and it's more fair, because:

• You spend VP only when killing monsters, that means you always has 100% of your bonuses;
  • You can save experience boost by simple actions;
  • Other than Exp or SP runes you have no time limitations for Vitality and its more fair for different players.

We are sure that this system is much fairer for all type of players and allows any player to get exact bonus from Vitality that suits him!

You can discuss Vitality in the topic of the Lineage 2 MasterWork server concept!

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...