Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Just saying you lost gxzone server also you lost gvg vs Argentina party there O.O

that was never a 9v9 lol. first of all it was 7 of us. and thier pt and untagged necro that doom+silence us. before that necro came we killed them 3 times 7v9 get your fact's right calyfak

- I was actually playing for another CP on l2 gxzone. Just drove for the guys for a few days and we never lost to any "Argentina CP" while I was there. The only gvg I remember was a 3:3 vs 9i at PI. Mind you, this EU cp was lvl 84 while all the others were 80, and they never got lvl 83 books (that's another story I guess). Also, who even cares about that server? It's been like a year already, move on.

- If you wanna talk about this server, just take a look at the PvP list and see how big of a difference there is between our party and all the others. We're literally doubling yours in amount of pvps (just to compare to another archer group). Ridiculous.

Yes 83 forgotten scrols are only for heros we got sph,sps, sorc hero and I'm ok in 8 place of top pvp just doing pvps on epics and playing 1/4 of time your guys play :P also there is 0 pvp at our time in the night and you know it.

Yes 83 forgotten scrols are only for heros we got sph,sps, sorc hero and I'm ok in 8 place of top pvp just doing pvps on epics and playing 1/4 of time your guys play :p also there is 0 pvp at our time in the night and you know it.

LOL nice excuse. Your character has almost the same online time as ours, and you don't even know how much we play (for example, I haven't been playing for like a week now). And yeah I know there's 0 pvp at your timezone, it was the same way for the EU guys at l2gxzone. No point discussing this I guess, see you around next time :P.

toyfactory vs teammurk + calypac cp combined. get rolled kids. don't deny that isn't you either, ayotech was leading the clan and your members were flaming 24/7

what the actual fuck? there's not a single member of our party in this video LOL

what kind of acid are you taking? I might be interested

toyfactory vs teammurk + calypac cp combined. get rolled kids. don't deny that isn't you either, ayotech was leading the clan and your members were flaming 24/7

Sorry bro, i never played this server, nor did anybody i played with back in the day.

I have some respect for you hush, but that much bro, all your videos are from servers with mana potions, so its hard to take anything you say serious

lo whats that?? is L2?? hahaha

Apparently chapa we've been playing l2 servers with starwars weapons and i was the leader hahahah

Dude this is my first server with caly, and ive never played starwars bullshit, ive barely infact played mana potion servers

We like actual L2, not this stuff

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...