Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

really?

i've never lost a server. toyfactory never lost a server.

We've played java, won. we've played gold, won, sublimity won, brasil, won. russian, won. you don't know all these communities cause you only play in 1.

and you can suck excuses me w/e his name is dick, but he sucks, i'm in his clan sitting here saying he sucks. and he knows it. he lost last server to treshak.

you're the garbage fuck who only plays in 1 community.

we're raping you here and you're digging up excuses. get lost loser. we dominated EVERYTHING. we're the best. end of chat.

really?

i've never lost a server. toyfactory never lost a server.

We've played java, won. we've played gold, won, sublimity won, brasil, won. russian, won. you don't know all these communities cause you only play in 1.

and you can suck excuses me w/e his name is dick, but he sucks, i'm in his clan sitting here saying he sucks. and he knows it. he lost last server to treshak.

you're the garbage fuck who only plays in 1 community.

we're raping you here and you're digging up excuses. get lost loser. we dominated EVERYTHING. we're the best. end of chat.

Just saying you lost gxzone server also you lost gvg vs Argentina party there O.O

wtf is GXZONE LOL. you're probably confusing toyfactory with some random CP realist made for a gracia final. you're turning into one of those fanboys who pretend we're other cps

calypac as MA with his party losing to kids at l2zafro XD

wtf is GXZONE LOL. you're probably confusing toyfactory with some random CP realist made for a gracia final. you're turning into one of those fanboys who pretend we're other cps

''

toyFactory

02/01/2018, 01:09

Destiny: So this is happening. got tired fo rapein the interlude server so time to come here and show u br sand niggers how to play gracia

goin full mage pt got side already so no idea to beg for carry.

toyFactory - Same players you have here was playing there desinty/seph/zodak/flesh etc etc etc if you say they are randoms so you are talking about your half cp o.O

- I was actually playing for another CP on l2 gxzone. Just drove for the guys for a few days and we never lost to any "Argentina CP" while I was there. The only gvg I remember was a 3:3 vs 9i at PI. Mind you, this EU cp was lvl 84 while all the others were 80, and they never got lvl 83 books (that's another story I guess). Also, who even cares about that server? It's been like a year already, move on.

- If you wanna talk about this server, just take a look at the PvP list and see how big of a difference there is between our party and all the others. We're literally doubling yours in amount of pvps (just to compare to another archer group). Ridiculous.

who is this flesh?? that guy that drakan and daro kick from his party, because he was irrelevant in that "ARGENTINIAN" server??

You don't know who I am yet you know "daro and drakan kicked me" (not true lol). Why would you even trash talk me if we never played together or against each other. Spewing shit/lies someone else told you about people you "don't know" is fucked up bro. Just go back to playing SWS or WC, that's the best you can do. Bitch.

Why are you so mad? I'm guessing it's because I replied to CalypaC's comment but I never talked shit about you or your group. He mentioned my name so I figured I would answer. Haters gonna hate ^_^

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...