Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Gedymeight

Lv 36-42 Song of Ice and Fire Pailaka didn't finished

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello

Pailaka works correctly. We tested it many times, with different characters, different classes. Including passed it today several times. There are no mistakes in it, the final NPC always appears, if the quest is passed correctly - http://prntscr.com/ja5rvg

The only explanation for the fact that you do not have a final npc that you did not talk to all of the NPCs (Temple Inspector), or missed one of the bosses and didn't make a fullcheck

I can confirm the Issue, did everything guided by a friend and the final NPC didn't show up at first. i had to make a full file check and repeat the instance for the npc to appear. something must be wrong there.

the pailaka is bugged i did the pailaka 6 times and the npc dont appear ,i speak with all the npc, i have the duals upgraded with the two skills and the last npc dont appear,if you read the chat i kill the last boss and the book dissapear,so i did correctly the pailaka but the npc dont appear and i didnt obtain the exp ,so IT GO BAD

Shot00008.thumb.jpg.db8b176b903c25258a17c56ad7c37e36.jpg

the pailaka is bugged i did the pailaka 6 times and the npc dont appear ,i speak with all the npc, i have the duals upgraded with the two skills and the last npc dont appear,if you read the chat i kill the last boss and the book dissapear,so i did correctly the pailaka but the npc dont appear and i didnt obtain the exp ,so IT GO BAD

Please specify, don't you have any 3rd party patches installed to game client?

As I can see, the Palaik's Quest did not work correctly. I can count on rewards from the task without re-executing. I will add that I made them three times.

Regards

Pailaka is already fixed with today's restart - https://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/interlude-final-x7-restarts-maintenance-fixes-and-additions.29384/post-128820

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...