Apache Ant

[Interlude Final x7] Task №1: "Check-in"

Рекомендованные сообщения

image.php?di=66CO.png

Task №1: Check-in!

Reward:

post-28315-0-44388800-1523833637.png Accessory coupon

Your answer should be given in this topic and should contain:

1. Why do you like Interlude chronicles and what do you expect from Interlude Final chronicles?
  2. Your game account (the reward will be given to the 1st character on this account)
  3. Where did you hear about new Interlude Final x7 by E-Global & Valhalla-Age?
  4. Why do you stop playing on your last project?

When reward will be issued:

• Reward will be given to your character within 2 days after the server start.
  • Coupon can be exchanged for an accessory from the Family Store Butler in "Services" section.
  • Coupon isn't tradable / deletable / sellable.

Flood will be deleted from the topic!

1. Because its one of the most balanced and fun chronicles. I expect interlude final to be epic.

2. FOFludak

3. I heard about it from a friend and reading the server description made me interested instantly.

4. Bad quality and short life of servers in general.

1. I like Interlude, cause good cancel, non atribute system, and no kamaels
  2. LOGinStorm
  3. I always play on Valhalla and E-global, its the best freeshards servers.
  4. cause my ppl decide, that on interlude final will more interesting.

Клановая темка: https://mw2.global/forum/topic/206905-l2team-from-2016-on-l2e-global/

И сканируй код - 23c09796817fad0a5f56eaeeea4452d5.png

1. Interlude is the best for me because balanced farm with fun pvp / i expect it to be awesome like the changes and i think that they will bring more good then harm

2. CRFpikacu

3. youtube ads

4. ''Bad quality and short life of servers in general.'' my good friend necro :)

1. I feel like interlude chronicle is most fun and balanced chronicle with not too much content.

2. WWWAirys

3. I played before and from time to time I check website, this time I found it on L2J.lt website.

4. Many friends and clan mates quit, so it became boring.

1.Interlude is the best chronicle (for me) more simple than other clients , no starwars gameplay :D . i expect from IF : 1) long life time,good balance

2.OZNdrugs

3. Facebook ads , sites with lineage2 servers lists .

4.Easy to get max gear , not many things to do

image.php?di=66CO.png

Task №1: Check-in!

Reward:

post-28315-0-44388800-1523833637.png Accessory coupon

Your answer should be given in this topic and should contain:

1. Why do you like Interlude chronicles and what do you expect from Interlude Final chronicles?
  2. Your game account (the reward will be given to the 1st character on this account)
  3. Where did you hear about new Interlude Final x7 by E-Global & Valhalla-Age?
  4. Why do you stop playing on your last project?

When reward will be issued:

• Reward will be given to your character within 2 days after the server start.
  • Coupon can be exchanged for an accessory from the Family Store Butler in "Services" section.
  • Coupon isn't tradable / deletable / sellable.

Flood will be deleted from the topic!

1.Interlude its the best chronicle for me simply because its more fun and classes are equal! From Interlude Final i expect much on graphics and stability!

2.USEArgy

3.Facebook and friends!

4.I was playing on official Chronos and quit after the new updates with infinity level, topaz etc are ugly and ruin all the fun! I hope this server never ends!

1. Очень люблю Lineage ,играю с далекого 2006 года, и возвращаюсь сюда снова и снова. От Вашей сборки жду новых впечатлений, и захватывающих приключений с друзьями,которые тоже сюда пойдут! :)

2. NETfreeshard.

3. Наткнулся на видео из Youtube, где один из стримеров делал обзор на Ваш сервер,и это меня очень сильно заинтересовало.

4. Мои игровые компаньоны разбежались по своим делам,а я компанийский малый,люблю командную игру только с друзьями которых знаю много лет. После их ухода с проекта,ушел и я.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...