и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
STREAMSNIPER

#НовыйСервер - Обсуждение

Рекомендованные сообщения

I hope for a server without cakes :D

aye, cakes ruin this game

уже первое августа, дайте поиграть на нормальных хронах)

да, давно пора

I hope for a server without cakes :D

I'm fine with cakes, as long as they have like a 48 hour cooldown per person and a few other factors (can only be used at 61+, work only on the party members of the dudes that activated it and etc). This way you can't summon level ones to activate cakes and beat the cooldown. You must have the one who activated the cake constantly in radius and in party. And that also means no cake sharing on spots (since they won't work). If this can be arranged - why not?

I'm fine with cakes, as long as they have like a 48 hour cooldown per person and a few other factors (can only be used at 61+, work only on the party members of the dudes that activated it and etc). This way you can't summon level ones to activate cakes and beat the cooldown. You must have the one who activated the cake constantly in radius and in party. And that also means no cake sharing on spots (since they won't work). If this can be arranged - why not?

I dont really know about this xD

I dont really know about this xD

I don't care either way, but im pretty sure that if they make them work like that and sell them for like 20 euro - no one will buy them :D

I don't care either way, but im pretty sure that if they make them work like that and sell them for like 20 euro - no one will buy them :D

a lot will buy even if it is like that

20 euro for one hour of vitality? These dudes come here to make money of selling pixels bro, not lose money on it :D

last gf there was parties that donate like 200 euro only 1st week :p

200 euro isn't much, and they used it on B equip, not cakes :D

i dont know mate my party donated at least for 30 cakes or something

i dont know mate my party donated at least for 30 cakes or something

Yeah, they were like what... 5 bucks? :D Now try doing the same with 20+ euro cakes + knowing that you can't share them with other parties :D

Yeah, they were like what... 5 bucks? :D Now try doing the same with 20+ euro cakes + knowing that you can't share them with other parties :D

yeah its totally diferent

IKR, so it's totally a good idea. If they want to sell cakes - make them by those criteria, easy as pie. Virtually useless :D

anyway if there are cakes or not i will play :p so ..

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...