faintlt

NO SPELLBOOKS SKILLS....

DO WE NEED SPELLBOOKS?  

68 пользователей проголосовало

1. 1. DO WE NEED SPELLBOOKS?

• YES,ITS LOW RATE SERVER!
    • NO,LETS PLAY LIKE MID SERVER!

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello,iam creating this thread about spellbooks....:) i heard about no spellbooks to learn skills.... i think and many ppl thinks (my clan) its a big problem, cuz mages will be beast's cuz on low rates mage need to get books to be good mage and think about next step in game what you need to get which spellbook next.... But in this server its no books needed sooo... its will be many mages,and they will rush level like in mid server without spellbooks.... and i think thats really bad :X its low rate server yea? so add spellbooks... its will be so disbalanced without spellbooks..

OHHHH,PRP,EE,SE,WC and more dont need spellbook...? really its low rate server... think about that prp easy ressits... :///

Lets talk about that cuz its really fuck't up :/

(Sorry for my English, trying to write best i can) :)

Btw guys say what are you thinking about this sh1t... :/ (SORRY FOR BAD WORDS) :p

and this no spellbook thing will be good for boxer's to box many many accounts :D ;)

anddd... many ppl selling books in low rates farming them to sell it... its a big part of the game i think... :)

Definetly need speelbooks, maybe admins done mistake or something. Its not mid rate server, people above me already complaining. I hope admins will make good decision and make low rate server fully all side perfect.

Spellbooks would add the dynamic to the game for sure (as it suppose to). If the spellbooks needed at 40+ people will farm them, kill for them, sell them from the start.

Plus, as everyone mentioned it will soften the disbalance between mage/fighter classes in the beggining.

Moreover, it really adds up to the whole old-school feeling of lineage. (even if you memorized every book and it's drop) :D

P.S.

I really hope Admin will think about it. (and ofc add it) :P

Well, yes, up to 76 skills level, learning without books. Further, since the books.

Add the teaching skills through books magicians 40-76 levels?

Not all approve of this idea. If I understood you correctly.

Rofl it is 2016 and people are still so fucking bad at this game. Maybe you all are going to play other server and just using this forum.

Droping books gonna slow mages? Are we living in the same fucking universe? Mage parties are gonna have drives, they gonna have active people at start playing their crafters, spoilers, summoners, warcryers, everything. You think they can't find 1 more person to waste 2 hours of his time at start go and drop them books? Rofl.

But solo players can't ask anyone to drop them 10+ books w/ 1-5% chance so when good parties are gonna go 78+ loc retards are gonna be dropping books which will make gap between parties and solo retards even more, which is one more reason to parties to leave = server epmty and one more reason to untags to leave = they can't do anything.

If you want to play hardcore go play eu classic what is your problem.

Mid rate server on omg x7.... :O so maybe but full c set best maybe b gr to server? :D

Yes book its part of lineage 2 and need time got book all levels...

But maybe you mid rate player so yes , maybe you need auto learn skill too? its be not to bad yes :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...